The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Game Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TMNT Legends (App) (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=55148)

Raptor86 06-17-2016 03:10 AM

They also should start putting characters from the other TMNT incarnations, like Mirage, IDW etc.

They have started with the Bay Turtles, which is fine, but the TMNT universe(s) is so damn big, that they can give regular updates with new characters and skins

Ninjinister 06-17-2016 10:42 AM

I feel like they should finish the current show's roster first. None of the first wave of Mutanimals are in, and there's no sign of the Northhampton arc outside of Creep, and nothing from the space arc.

Jester 06-18-2016 01:56 PM

So...I contacted support to get help with my sticky game...and of course after I sent the e-mail it started working again...but all they did, after I said in the e-mail I followed the FAQ's instructions was e-mail me the FAQ entry. Really debating dropping the game.

ctt4lfecw 06-18-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor86 (Post 1592787)
They also should start putting characters from the other TMNT incarnations, like Mirage, IDW etc.

They have started with the Bay Turtles, which is fine, but the TMNT universe(s) is so damn big, that they can give regular updates with new characters and skins

Take my money now

Ninjinister 06-18-2016 10:42 PM

This weekend is supposed to be a 50% increase in DNA drops from free boosters.

Out of 3 I've gotten 0 so far. Hooray.

Zog 06-19-2016 07:33 AM

I do like this game but the grinding is ridiculous. And is there a way to unlock characters other than buying the packs? Other than the original three you get from the beginning all of my characters came from when I bought some packs at 50% off. Which by the way is nice that they offer it from time to time but with the packs themselves being expensive the discount is still pretty steep. I have caved and bought a few (with the discount) and last night I did manage to get Raph so at least it was "worth" it.

The Deadman 06-19-2016 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zog (Post 1593536)
I do like this game but the grinding is ridiculous. And is there a way to unlock characters other than buying the packs? Other than the original three you get from the beginning all of my characters came from when I bought some packs at 50% off. Which by the way is nice that they offer it from time to time but with the packs themselves being expensive the discount is still pretty steep. I have caved and bought a few (with the discount) and last night I did manage to get Raph so at least it was "worth" it.

The DNA drops

Zog 06-20-2016 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Deadman (Post 1593782)
The DNA drops

So then for example, to get Donatello you would only need to get 5 DNA drops for him from level 4-12 on hard, and then he would unlock? That's not too terrible but for some characters like Mikey who would need 70 DNA. And Raph doesn't have any from levels am I right? So you could only get him through buying the epic pack? That's crazy.

Jester 06-20-2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zog (Post 1593892)
So then for example, to get Donatello you would only need to get 5 DNA drops for him from level 4-12 on hard, and then he would unlock? That's not too terrible but for some characters like Mikey who would need 70 DNA. And Raph doesn't have any from levels am I right? So you could only get him through buying the epic pack? That's crazy.

I got Raph DNA from either a 3 hour or level up card drop...but to rely on that for him will be crazy.

The Deadman 06-20-2016 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zog (Post 1593892)

Correct. It's part of the reason why I stopped playing.

Zog 06-20-2016 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester (Post 1593895)
I got Raph DNA from either a 3 hour or level up card drop...but to rely on that for him will be crazy.

Ok yea I've gotten one Raph DNA from the Mystery Pack I believe but to collect 80 of them just that way is ludicrous. It is going to be a pain to get Mikey.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Deadman (Post 1593899)
Correct. It's part of the reason why I stopped playing.

That's unfortunate. Hopefully they update it to make it more manageable to get the characters. At least for the turtles.

ctt4lfecw 06-20-2016 08:17 PM

If only it wasn't so bad unlocking characters. I love this game.

Ninjinister 06-22-2016 09:53 PM

Oh hey look an update.

Oh. I have to do the tutorial again to be able to recover my progress.

Who designed this garbage?

Coola Yagami 06-24-2016 06:55 AM

Yeah. I ****ing hated that. And no option to skip it or anything.

Also found out that winning tournament matches earns you the chance at random cards as well as more money, pizza and mutagen.

oldmanwinters 06-24-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coola Yagami (Post 1595125)

Also found out that winning tournament matches earns you the chance at random cards as well as more money, pizza and mutagen.

For whatever reason, this kinda makes it sound like an illegal drug trafficing ring. :trazz:

Coola Yagami 06-24-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1595181)
For whatever reason, this kinda makes it sound like an illegal drug trafficing ring. :trazz:

It's the tmnt cartel, homes!

dp1230 06-28-2016 07:52 AM

Does anyone know what you get when you redeem a code from the playmates figures? Think of buying a few figures if the codes give you something valuable.

Zog 06-28-2016 02:55 PM

I've seen a redemption on youtube I think and it didn't seem like what was given was very valuable.

oceanfr 06-28-2016 03:02 PM

Yea its a little hard to unlock characters, but otherwise its ok.

Zog 06-29-2016 05:46 PM

I'd say the best way is to save up the greenbacks or buy some and keep playing the levels that have a chance to drop the DNA of a character you want/want to upgrade. I just got Metalhead.