The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   General TMNT Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   anyone else watch shredders mom for mothers day? tupac (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59957)

mikey22 05-13-2018 02:05 PM

anyone else watch shredders mom for mothers day? tupac

anyone else watch this episode for mothers day
its pretty good

also im surprised no one made a tupac dear mama for shredder.. itd be fun to check out

Prowler 05-13-2018 02:06 PM

Fun episode. Shredder's mom was pretty funny and more competent than her son. And Krang liked her even.

neatoman 05-13-2018 02:09 PM

Tupac?

Anyway, no. Maybe H.A.T.E.?

Prowler 05-13-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1759566)
Tupac?

Anyway, no. Maybe H.A.T.E.?

I didn't get that part either.

mikey22 05-13-2018 02:12 PM

theres a few good lyrics

2 bad kids (although his brother became a good guy for polocie)

pferreira 05-18-2018 01:28 PM

Mother's Day? That was back in March. But no I didn't.

Powder 05-18-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pferreira (Post 1760206)
Mother's Day? That was back in March. But no I didn't.

It was five days ago.

pferreira 05-18-2018 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powder (Post 1760235)
It was five days ago.

We are currently in May. Mother's Day is in March dude.

neatoman 05-18-2018 05:20 PM

Please skim through the Wikipedia article on Mother's day, it will clear up any confusion and you'll realise how idiotic it is to argue over the date.

Prowler 05-18-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pferreira (Post 1760288)
We are currently in May. Mother's Day is in March dude.

Different countries celebrate it on different days. Same for Father's Day.

pferreira 05-24-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 1760292)
Different countries celebrate it on different days. Same for Father's Day.

I know, I was hoping he'd get it. ;)

Prowler 05-24-2018 03:36 PM

OP is American as is Powder. This is an American website, so it's pretty obvious which Mother's Day they're referring to, pferreira. :tgrumble:

neatoman 05-24-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 1761483)
OP is American as is Powder. This is an American website, so it's pretty obvious which Mother's Day they're referring to, pferreira. :tgrumble:

He's quite good at digging himself into holes, isn't he?

Prowler 05-24-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1761484)

Guess taking a week to think of what to reply to people in a forum isn't that effective, after all :P

neatoman 05-24-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 1761487)
Guess taking a week to think of what to reply to people in a forum isn't that effective, after all :P

To be fair, he has become more erratic with his activity lately. He still only posts once a week but no longer just thursdays.

He has admitted to getting permabanned from a Ghostbusters forum, a Star Trek forum and I think a special effects forum as well. My guess is that he's been kicked out of more even more forums, and is trying to figure out a new schedule to compensate.

Prowler 05-24-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1761492)
To be fair, he has become more erratic with his activity lately. He still only posts once a week but no longer just thursdays.

He has admitted to getting permabanned from a Ghostbusters forum, a Star Trek forum and I think a special effects forum as well. My guess is that he's been kicked out of more even more forums, and is trying to figure out a new schedule to compensate.

Well I haven't had any beef with him, but he does give David Wise a bit too much credit as far as TMNT stuff goes.

I've always noticed him posting once in a while, but had never realised it was 85% on Thursday until Powder pointed it out.

I wonder if Ghostbusters and Star Trek have a David Wise-equivalent of their own.

neatoman 05-24-2018 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 1761494)
Well I haven't had any beef with him, but he does give David Wise a bit too much credit as far as TMNT stuff goes.

I've always noticed him posting once in a while, but had never realised it was 85% on Thursday until Powder pointed it out.

I wonder if Ghostbusters and Star Trek have a David Wise-equivalent of their own.

I guess the David Wise of Star Trek is actually David Wise. Wise tends to bring up his involvement with Star Trek TAS, despite only co-writing a single episode.

If you want someone more involved with Star Trek who exhibits similar traits... William Shatner maybe? They're both egomaniacs who aren't very good at what they do. Hammy acting aside, he's the guy you have to thank for Star Trek V. The only other movie he wrote/directed was Groom Lake, the only info I can find on that is that it has 17% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes. And of course there's the fact that some people will defend him simply because he was a part of the franchise very early on.

As for Ghostbusters, I have no idea.

Prowler 05-24-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1761500)
I guess the David Wise of Star Trek is actually David Wise. Wise tends to bring up his involvement with Star Trek TAS, despite only co-writing a single episode.

If you want someone more involved with Star Trek who exhibits similar traits... William Shatner maybe? They're both egomaniacs who aren't very good at what they do. Hammy acting aside, he's the guy you have to thank for Star Trek V. The only other movie he wrote/directed was Groom Lake, the only info I can find on that is that it has 17% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes. And of course there's the fact that some people will defend him simply because he was a part of the franchise very early on.

As for Ghostbusters, I have no idea.

I had no idea there was a ST cartoon series, tbh. Tbh, TMNT FW is the only cartoon whose writers I can name or cared enough to know their names.

Perhaps he also wrote episodes for one of those Ghostbusters cartoon series. David Wise was quite around in the late 80s/early-mid 90s, I believe.

neatoman 05-24-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 1761502)
I had no idea there was a ST cartoon series, tbh. Tbh, TMNT FW is the only cartoon whose writers I can name or cared enough to know their names.

Perhaps he also wrote episodes for one of those Ghostbusters cartoon series. David Wise was quite around in the late 80s/early-mid 90s, I believe.

Yes, he was involved with a lot of shows back then, but neither one of the Ghostbusters cartoons. I'm honestly not into Ghostbusters enough to say who the David Wise is. Most of the people involved with the first movie seemed to have pretty profitable careers afterwards, so I don't think any of them went around bragging about how they were the driving force behind it or anything.

pferreira 05-24-2018 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 1761483)

Yes but to a UK person that would not make sense. I only got it when he started posting. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1761484)

And you're quite good at falling into ignorance aren't ya? :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 1761502)
Perhaps he also wrote episodes for one of those Ghostbusters cartoon series.

Nope.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1761507)
I'm honestly not into Ghostbusters enough to say who the David Wise is.

What are you babbling on about now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1761492)

Congrats to neatoman for totally misinterpreting and misjudging another user on here. Ignorance must be bliss eh? Next you'll assume the frequency of my posts must mean I have a mutant pregnancy fetish. :roll: