The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   The "_______or _______ " Thread (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59084)

Papenbrook 11-09-2017 09:23 PM

The "_______or _______ " Thread

Here are the rules.
  • #1. For every " _______ or _______" post, you have to answer which one you would pick in your post below.
  • #2. Then, you have to create your own "_______ or _______" question within your answer post, and the next person would have to reply to your question.

EXAMPLE:

------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krakenbrook
Would you take the Infinite sandwich or the Seven Deadly corn-puffs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. Mini Muffins
I'll take the Seven Deadly corn-puffs, thank you very much.

Would you like a cute kitten or an adorable pup?

------------------------------------------------

I'll start.

Would you eat a moldy piece of bread or a rotten slice of tomato?

FredWolfLeonardo 11-09-2017 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papenbrook (Post 1727536)
Would you eat a moldy piece of bread or a rotten slice of tomato?

Rotten slice of Tomato.

Would you rather watch Foodfight or the Emoji Movie?

ProphetofGanja 11-09-2017 09:41 PM

I'd eat the moldy piece of bread.

Emoji Movie

Would you rather have hair made of strands of gold or teeth made of diamonds?

ProphetofGanja 11-09-2017 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Primer (Post 1727539)
Gold hair.

Would you rather get front-of-the-line passes for every ride at Disneyland/World, or get a free dinner from a world-renowned chef?

Hmmm. If the meal has at least five courses, I'd go with that

Would you rather have a dog with wings or a cat with monkey hands?

TurtleWA 11-10-2017 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja (Post 1727548)
Would you rather have a dog with wings or a cat with monkey hands?

Dog with wings. Cat with monkey hands sounds to creepy for me. :lol:

Would you rather dance in the rain or ride on a train?

Papenbrook 11-10-2017 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleWA (Post 1727560)
Dog with wings. Cat with monkey hands sounds to creepy for me. :lol:

Would you rather dance in the rain or ride on a train?

I would rather ride on a train.

Would you rather play "Mario is Missing" or "Doctor Mario"?

ProphetofGanja 11-10-2017 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papenbrook (Post 1727568)
I would rather ride on a train.

Would you rather play "Mario is Missing" or "Doctor Mario"?

I'm not familiar either but I'd rather play a game where the main character is named Dr. Mario Mario :lol:

Would you rather be cremated or buried at sea?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleWA (Post 1727567)
Dog with wings. Cat with monkey hands sounds to creepy for me. :lol:*

lol I didn't really mean actual monkey hands but just little opposable thumbs on its paws. I dunno man, I was tired

TurtleWA 11-11-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja (Post 1727569)
I'm not familiar either but I'd rather play a game where the main character is named Dr. Mario Mario :lol:

Would you rather be cremated or buried at sea?

cremated

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja (Post 1727569)
lol I didn't really mean actual monkey hands but just little opposable thumbs on its paws. I dunno man, I was tired

My cat giving me a thumbs up after I let her outside would be awesome! Fonzie cat. Lol. :)

Would you rather have a fantastic meal with Nothing to drink for hours or a disgusting meal with your beverage of choice?

FredWolfLeonardo 11-11-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleWA (Post 1727980)
cremated

My cat giving me a thumbs up after I let her outside would be awesome! Fonzie cat. Lol. :)

Would you rather have a fantastic meal with Nothing to drink for hours or a disgusting meal with your beverage of choice?

I'd have a fantastic meal, preferably with foods that have alot of water in them.

Would you rather fend for yourself against a Grizzly Bear, or a pack of dogs?

Utrommaniac 11-11-2017 09:37 PM

Grizzly bear, since there are actual techniques for you to have a chance, where with a pack of dogs, there's basically none.

Would you rather be served in a restaurant by a clumsy waitress or have your meal made by a disgruntled chef?

(What is this restaurant that keeps coming up here and why hasn't Gordon Ramsey beaten it with a croquet mallet?)

ProphetofGanja 11-11-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utrommaniac (Post 1727988)
Would you rather be served in a restaurant by a clumsy waitress or have your meal made by a disgruntled chef?

A disgruntled chef. Kitchen work is nothing like that movie Waiting; a disgruntled chef is still going to do their best to make quality food. But a well-intentioned new or clumsy waitress can really **** up a meal even if they don't mean to.

Would you rather live 500 years in the past for one year (any place you pick) or 100 years in the future for 10 (again, any place you pick)? No guarantees on your survival

FredWolfLeonardo 11-11-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja (Post 1727992)
A disgruntled chef. Kitchen work is nothing like that movie Waiting; a disgruntled chef is still going to do their best to make quality food. But a well-intentioned new or clumsy waitress can really **** up a meal even if they don't mean to.

Would you rather live 500 years in the past for one year (any place you pick) or 100 years in the future for 10 (again, any place you pick)? No guarantees on your survival

500 years in the past for 1 year.

Also, I would've picked disgruntled waitress because of watching too many episodes of Kitchen Nightmares :lol:

Utrommaniac 11-11-2017 10:19 PM

(You're supposed to add a response. But yeah, the disgruntled waitresses of Kitchen Nightmares seems to have the most sense of any of the staff when they show up. Especially when they warn Gordon ahead of time when things go wrong. They're the best.)

ProphetofGanja 11-11-2017 10:24 PM

Also it was clumsy waitress

Papenbrook 12-12-2017 12:18 PM

Would you rather devour a Burger King Triple Whopper or a White Castle Hamburger slider?

FredWolfLeonardo 12-12-2017 12:21 PM

Burger King Triple Whopper. I've never had the other option but I love Burger King and their Whoppers so I went with the first option.

Would you rather be homeless and innocent or a very bad criminal living in a fancy jail with tvs, video games etc.

Utrommaniac 12-18-2017 02:16 AM

http://c-7npsfqifvt34x24wjhofuufx2ex.../$/$?i10c.ua=1

Would you rather:

Use a bathroom (for any purpose) that looks awful but smells amazing...or one that looks amazing but smells awful?

FredWolfLeonardo 12-18-2017 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utrommaniac (Post 1735331)
http://c-7npsfqifvt34x24wjhofuufx2ex.../$/$?i10c.ua=1

Would you rather:

Use a bathroom (for any purpose) that looks awful but smells amazing...or one that looks amazing but smells awful?

Looks awful but smells amazing, atleast I could close my eyes while in a horrible smelling one, covering your nose won't quite do the trick.

Would you rather be a ghost after dying or be reincarnated?

Papenbrook 12-24-2017 10:05 PM

I would rather be reincarnated. I would('ve) gain(ed) a new perspective on/of life.

Would you rather be forced to dye your hair ombre blue or eat a barrel full of chopped onions?

Utrommaniac 12-26-2017 06:49 PM

Ombre blue. It would probably look pretty neat on me 8)

Would you personally rather face off against Voldemort...or face off against Saruman?