The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Buying/Selling/Trading (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   [WTB] First Gokin NT-01 Cerebral Krang (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=58158)

Panther10 06-25-2017 10:48 PM

First Gokin NT-01 Cerebral Krang

Hey all. I am looking to buy a First Gokin Krang (Normal Edition) in working condition with all parts included. I can pay with paypal but I am not looking to pay scalper prices. Fair prices only

TheCanadiandrome 06-27-2017 09:53 PM

yeah these are a real biatch to find. wish i'd have grabbed one from the start

Panther10 06-27-2017 10:16 PM

Same here. But they weren't sold on any domestic websites or distributed by Bluefin as I recall. So the only way to get them was from one of those 3rd party import sites and I really don't even know many of those websites off hand. These figures aren't even on eBay so I'm kind of hoping that this board might be the last resort to find that sort of thing

Candy Kappa 06-28-2017 01:40 AM

You could contact Lunar Toys, they seemed to be in touch with First Gokin and see if there's a plan for a third release of Cerebral. But at this point, it seems bleak to find a Cerebral of either release for any price.

Panther10 06-28-2017 09:46 AM

I just tried that and unfortunately they were of little help. As you surmised, there are no leftover units to order and there are only rumors of a 3rd revisit but nothing is set in stone. But I'm sure someone on this board will come through. I've put some feelers out there so we'll see what happens.

mrmaczaps 06-28-2017 12:42 PM

What do you consider fair price?

Panther10 06-28-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmaczaps (Post 1694330)
What do you consider fair price?

Retail price is preferable. Or if I can get a drome discount. So between $125-$159?

TheCanadiandrome 06-28-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy Kappa (Post 1694216)
You could contact Lunar Toys, they seemed to be in touch with First Gokin and see if there's a plan for a third release of Cerebral. But at this point, it seems bleak to find a Cerebral of either release for any price.

Unless you're willing to shell out for eBay

***First of Two Latin Kings*** 06-28-2017 01:40 PM

There are none left on eBay.

TheCanadiandrome 06-28-2017 01:41 PM

Ah well then

mrmaczaps 06-28-2017 05:39 PM

They were about $150/160 retail if I recall.. last one I saw on ebay was upwards on $250, I think... could be wrong though...

Panther10 06-28-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmaczaps (Post 1694431)
They were about $150/160 retail if I recall.. last one I saw on ebay was upwards on $250, I think... could be wrong though...

It looks like there were some NT-01 Cerebrals up on ebay as early as last week that went for dirt cheap but they were loose items. Not sure if these were bootlegs or what.

mrmaczaps 06-29-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panther10 (Post 1694482)
It looks like there were some NT-01 Cerebrals up on ebay as early as last week that went for dirt cheap but they were loose items. Not sure if these were bootlegs or what.

The one or two I saw were new, with box and all paperwork and everything. Displayed but not played with... it was probably further back than I realize cuz time really flows differently for me... I put mine up for sale, but it hasn't sold because I went on the high end of "recently sold" prices...

Oh well.

Panther10 07-01-2017 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmaczaps (Post 1694548)
The one or two I saw were new, with box and all paperwork and everything. Displayed but not played with... it was probably further back than I realize cuz time really flows differently for me... I put mine up for sale, but it hasn't sold because I went on the high end of "recently sold" prices...

Oh well.

sent you a pm lol

***First of Two Latin Kings*** 07-01-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome (Post 1694357)
Ah well then

Do you even have money to pay for one? :tlol: :tlol: :tlol: :tlol:

Panther10 07-01-2017 09:11 AM

Honestly I'm cutting it pretty close. But I've been kicking myself for the last two years for not having the foresight to buy one. But now that Neca is releasing their toon figures I'm pretty sure I have to at least find one of these.

***First of Two Latin Kings*** 07-01-2017 09:43 AM

I was actually asking someone else who posted in your thread.

I really regret not buying one myself now. I thought for sure this wasn't licensed out by Nick, so I avoided it.

TheCanadiandrome 07-01-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** (Post 1695127)
Do you even have money to pay for one? :tlol: :tlol: :tlol: :tlol:

Even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't come to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

***First of Two Latin Kings*** 07-05-2017 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome (Post 1695242)
Even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't come to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which is fine, because I don't take kindly to a prospective buyer who has me spend my time hunting down a rare item and then laughs at me and tells me he can't pay after I've found the specific item that was requested.

AND THEN requests that I pay for it out of pocket and let him reimburse me at his convenience!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome
Oh man I didn't expect you to find one so fast dude! I don't have $300 to send right now, not with Christmas in a few days dude. Maybe we can work something out of [if] you bid or bin one but yeah can't now

I am just asking you guys to treat me with the same respect as a seller that I treat you with as buyers.

Anyway: First Gokin Krang. Do we have any leads yet, or have we given up?

Panther10 07-05-2017 09:27 AM

I still do a quick search ebay virtually every hour every single day but no luck so far. But to be honest I don't expect anyone to find one of these things until convention season begins in full swing. I know there are some Wizard World comic cons coming up. And we also have wonder con, SDCC and NYCC on the horizon. Maybe with a little luck a First Gokin Krang will pop up there.