The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   The Technodrome News (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   TMNT Giveway Winners! BBC Looking for UK TMNT Fans for Documentary (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=19684)

Shredder 04-14-2007 12:01 AM

TMNT Giveway Winners! BBC Looking for UK TMNT Fans for Documentary

Congratulations to the following winners in our TMNT Movie Giveaway:

1st Prize: Ken Wiesedeppe
2nd Prize: Wenrog
3rd Prize: mikey2007

1st Runners-Up: Sharon Boyle, Michael Bradley, Christine Aguiar
2nd Runners-Up: William Causey, Daunt, JohnnyBlaze, Cindy Allen, Tazukie Fearon

We will be mailing out the prizes within the next few days. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

Also, we have been contacted by the BBC regarding an upcoming documentary about the history of children's television. They are looking for TMNT fans in the UK who grew up watching the Turtles and buying TMNT merchandise to share their memories. If this applies to you and you're interested, please email either Krang or me as soon as possible, so we can put you in contact with them. Thank you!

mikey2007 04-15-2007 01:49 AM

i'm not gonna lie, this is pretty exciting, i never win anything! lol the funny thing is that they picked me two times (what are the odds) with 1700+....congrats to everyone, and thanks, i'll be lookin forward to gettin this in the mail

(lol i love feeling like a little kid:))

GK Punk 04-15-2007 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey2007 (Post 500047)
i'm not gonna lie, this is pretty exciting, i never win anything! lol the funny thing is that they picked me two times (what are the odds) with 1700+....congrats to everyone, and thanks, i'll be lookin forward to gettin this in the mail

well congratulations! Glad you won :)

Ra 04-16-2007 02:23 AM

Yes! Congrats, Mikey2007! I'm glad you won something! *hugs*

And congrats to everyone else who won! 'tis the season for giving, is it not? :D *hugs the winners and runners up*

Krang 04-20-2007 12:16 AM

Congratulations to the winners! The prizes have been packaged and are ready to ship out either Friday or Saturday. We'll also send out emails once we have shipped them.

Krang 04-23-2007 02:12 AM

Unfortunately, we ran into a small problem that prevented us from shipping the packages when we planned to. That should be resolved very soon, though, so we will still be shipping the prizes within the next few days.

tOkKa 04-26-2007 02:28 AM

-->> K n' S ..i'm still here..

.. i'm gonna FWD: this to the news Blog on Mikey's..

.. been so d4mm buzy (trying to get my career outta my arse) ..

but i am still around tryin' to keep up with all the news bits ..and i count this as news.

Again ,Krang.. never fail to email me if you need anything or go ahead n' steal my news bites off Mikey's..

i wish i was a T-drome mainstay .. but too much happens in a week and between bouts of bad 'brain' trips and food poisoning.. i just ain' able to stay n' post on the million forums i'm on.. even here.. :cry:

.anyway .. thanks so much for keepin' up with the ups and hangin' in there with T-drome.. and all the turtle craziness.. you guys know is stil lhave so much admiration n' respect for you.. don't forget that , ok !! :D

Krang 04-26-2007 02:48 AM

Glad you could stop by, tOkKa! :) I appreciate the offer, although we forgot to mention that the deadline for the BBC Documentary was Friday (I think Shredder covered that in the forum announcement that was posted here, but that was set to expire on Friday). We'll definitely let you know if we come across any news that you haven't covered yet, though, and thanks for sharing your news with us (I'll forward your offer along to Peanut, our news reporter).

BTW, to the winners of the contest, sorry for the delay, but the prizes have been shipped! I'll be sending emails tomorrow with the tracking numbers for those that have them.

tOkKa 04-26-2007 03:10 AM

-->> ..i'm on it, man .. i got the blogg open i'll update that..:dead:

..yeh ,hell man ..
ANYTHING YOU NEED .. you guys and Peanut go for it.. !!

.. i've cross posted T-drome news before and sourced it direct down to the forum post.

it's so hard keeping up with Turtles news.. serious.. it's like headache.

..the best way ..other than scoopin' news feeds and blogs is by helping eachother out. Naw i may not 100 % all the time get all the top stories and crap ..

.. but sometimes there's some pretty crazy shtuff i run into.. so ..

oi oi .. my head hurts right now.. !!

Thanks again, K !! R1ckR0ck !!

..i may not be on every day .. but i'll always be around.. :kgrin:

NightwatchersOnlygirl 06-02-2007 09:17 AM

I am willing to help with it

tmntobsessions 08-23-2007 10:41 PM

tmntobsessions new to the community!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey2007 (Post 500047)

I was just wondering if after this documentary is made if you could fill me in on how i would watch it seeing as how its a UK production? ps congrats on the win!

Krang 08-24-2007 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmntobsessions (Post 551145)
I was just wondering if after this documentary is made if you could fill me in on how i would watch it seeing as how its a UK production?

Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, I'm not sure when it will air, but keep an eye out for a documentary on the BBC that matches the description that Shredder posted.