The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Season 5 DVD UK Release (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59505)

Longview01 02-02-2018 05:57 AM

Season 5 DVD UK Release
 
Anyone know when Season 5 is gonna be released in the uk?

SS Kakarot 02-02-2018 07:29 AM

Two DVD's have been released in the UK and various other European countries (Monsters Vs. Mutants and Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady).

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/FileLibrar...16278-L-LO.jpg

Australia also got the Cult of Shredder DVD, I believe this DVD was also planned to be released in Europe but got cancelled.

Somehow I doubt the Kavaxas and remaining episodes (from the US 'Final Chapters' DVD) will be released in the UK/Europe.

Redworld96 02-02-2018 08:02 AM

The Cult of Shredder DVD is available on Spain, and it includes the English Dub. You can buy it from Spain if UK didn't release it yet.
I bought the Wanted:B&R DVD from UK and I can watch it in Spanish Dub. (It seems Europe releases all the DVDs with the same few languages).

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 02-02-2018 08:58 AM

I knew some of the early seasons were released in Sweden.

Longview01 02-02-2018 09:32 AM

Why have they done such a great job of releasing the seasons and then messed it up at the end?

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 02-02-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longview01 (Post 1743643)
Why have they done such a great job of releasing the seasons and then messed it up at the end?

The season 5 episode order is nothing but a mess.

SS Kakarot 02-02-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redworld96 (Post 1743633)
The Cult of Shredder DVD is available on Spain, and it includes the English Dub. You can buy it from Spain if UK didn't release it yet.
I bought the Wanted:B&R DVD from UK and I can watch it in Spanish Dub. (It seems Europe releases all the DVDs with the same few languages).

That's good to hear, I wonder why it didn't get released in other European countries?
Since it does contain multiple languages as the other EU Dvd's did. :ohwell:

The Purple Dragon 02-02-2018 02:33 PM

I hope uk relases the complete season 4 and 5 on dvd?????.
I kow Australia has released season 4 but i dont think i can see that on my region 2 player

The Turtle Terminator 02-03-2018 01:28 AM

They'll probably release a full set once the season has finished airing

Speaking of which, there's a new episode in an hour. Does anyone know what it is because there's no specific episode description that I can find

Vicky82 02-03-2018 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator (Post 1743895)
They'll probably release a full set once the season has finished airing

Speaking of which, there's a new episode in an hour. Does anyone know what it is because there's no specific episode description that I can find

It's Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady as tomorrows episode is The Foot Walks again and The Big Blow Out is airing next week.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 02-03-2018 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon (Post 1743739)
I hope uk relases the complete season 4 and 5 on dvd?????.
I kow Australia has released season 4 but i dont think i can see that on my region 2 player

Australia is in Region 4, so I don't think it works.

The Turtle Terminator 02-03-2018 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky82 (Post 1743900)
It's Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady as tomorrows episode is The Foot Walks again and The Big Blow Out is airing next week.

Dammit, I wanted to sleep in on Sunday. Guess I'll have to get up early to watch...

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 02-03-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator (Post 1743936)
Dammit, I wanted to sleep in on Sunday. Guess I'll have to get up early to watch...

You haven't watched it yet?

marcelangelo 02-03-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan (Post 1743903)
Australia is in Region 4, so I don't think it works.

I m Living in germany and my Region 2 Player has no Problem playing Region 4 aussi tmnt dvds, so i Don 't See how yours wouldn't play em..

The Turtle Terminator 02-04-2018 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan (Post 1743978)
You haven't watched it yet?

Nope. Partially due to lack of time and just wanting to watch it on TV like a little kid again

In other news, the UK are just showing Wanted B+R, next Sunday is back to repeats of Big Blow Out

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 02-04-2018 09:07 AM

TV Shows on DVD
 
It's sad the "TV Shows on DVD" website only covers region 1.

D Piddy 1982 02-06-2018 07:28 AM

I got hold of the Pintrell DVD that had the Monsters and Mutants, Usagi and Mutant Apocalypse on it. I'm looking to get a Blue Ray player as I've no way of watching it as it's the US region DVD.

I'm also massively annoyed at Channel 5 and/or Sky. I always check with the 'Information' button what the episode synopsis is, and it always says it's the S4 episode where Raph has to face his fear of bugs. So I never watch it. I turned it on this Sunday to find out we are deep into Season 5! So annoyed, I've not seen any of season 5 as I always thought Channel 5 were showing repeats of S4! Grr!!

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 02-06-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 (Post 1744533)
I got hold of the Pintrell DVD that had the Monsters and Mutants, Usagi and Mutant Apocalypse on it. I'm looking to get a Blue Ray player as I've no way of watching it as it's the US region DVD.

I'm also massively annoyed at Channel 5 and/or Sky. I always check with the 'Information' button what the episode synopsis is, and it always says it's the S4 episode where Raph has to face his fear of bugs. So I never watch it. I turned it on this Sunday to find out we are deep into Season 5! So annoyed, I've not seen any of season 5 as I always thought Channel 5 were showing repeats of S4! Grr!!

But now, you can watch season 5 without breaks.

D Piddy 1982 02-08-2018 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan (Post 1744537)
But now, you can watch season 5 without breaks.

Huh?

Do you mean by the fact I have the DVD? It's region 1, but I don't currently have a region 1 player.

The other fact is the DVD only has the episodes mentioned, not the whole series.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 02-08-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 (Post 1745096)
Huh?

Do you mean by the fact I have the DVD? It's region 1, but I don't currently have a region 1 player.

The other fact is the DVD only has the episodes mentioned, not the whole series.

Can't you watch at your TV after the episodes have aired?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.