The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   General discussion / Latest purchases / Currently Playing? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=21346)

LogicDonny 02-06-2007 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanut (Post 464378)
I meant 480p. I'm drunk, prick.

..................................:(

uncalled for

Peanut 02-07-2007 12:00 AM

Called for. Called for because Jack TOLD ME!

LogicDonny 02-07-2007 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanut (Post 464391)
Called for. Called for because Jack TOLD ME!

Jack daniels!?

Peanut 02-07-2007 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicDonny (Post 464392)
Jack daniels!?

The one and only, my friend.

Anarky 02-07-2007 05:43 AM

Another report, another appearance by yours truly. Peanut, when you're drunk, don't insult people. I've had some really bad experiences with that too.

And Jack Daniels? Dude... Just... Dude. That stuff is disgusting. Drink Vodka.

Also, LogicDonny, he was calling you out, seeing whether you'd report him. And it was an obvious trap. Not that I'd say this trap was a great idea to begin with (but it's excusable with "PUI - Posting under the influnece"), but it was a thing to call you out.

Peanut, don't do that anymore. It's not funny when you're sober.

Jed 02-07-2007 10:56 AM

Got Perfect Dark Zero secondhand so I'm gonna clear it then trade it in for Crackdown. Gamestop have a deal where if you trade two games in you get any new game for €10, so I'll buy some other cheap secondhand game and get even more money off Crackdown.

Peanut 02-07-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarky (Post 464415)
And Jack Daniels? Dude... Just... Dude. That stuff is disgusting. Drink Vodka.

It was one of the few things available! If I could have been drinking vodka, I would have.

ThirdMarioBro 02-07-2007 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicDonny (Post 464377)
haha:lol: oh man I laughed my ass off, you made a goof, dude.

"complete with 1080p support" DOn't know what i am talking about? Dude, the wii can only support up to progressive scan 480p.

Ya but the snes version is a very common game to find anyways and so is the gba, however this is my opinion but if he doesnt' own the games, he is welcome to download em, in fact I am very pleased with nintendo for releasing some big hits really early.

So, you're recomending that he pay four times as much for a portable version that is inferior in just about every way? Damn, you are cubeboy.

LogicDonny 02-07-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdMarioBro (Post 464456)
So, you're recomending that he pay four times as much for a portable version that is inferior in just about every way? Damn, you are cubeboy.

?? I played through the gba version, it's not that bad actually, snes ftw!

Ra 02-08-2007 01:22 AM

Somebody really needs to help me. All I have been talking about lately is "Okami". I haven't even BOUGHT the game yet, but I'm yapping on about Okami whenever I can. I'm in love with the screen shots, in love with the story that I have heard of it thus far, and I'm in love with the concept that you fight using paint brushes *shakes head* Why can't Febuary the 14th come any sooner? I want to stop this madness now!

On a random note, I went over to a friend's house the other day and we tried playing a round of her recent "Justice League Heroes". It's great in 2 player, but when we tried 1 player, we just had to laugh at Batman constantly running into a wall. The game play was good, and the game itself was pretty entertaining, but I don't think I'll pick this one up. I live far away from friends of any discription, so I probably won't touch it ever again once the novelty of playing 1 player mode wears off

Barkworm 02-08-2007 06:31 AM

HA! I got Okami!!! FINALLY!!! (Sorry, Ra!)

Peanut 02-08-2007 12:26 PM

Hooray for Okami!

Ra 02-09-2007 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkworm (Post 464694)
HA! I got Okami!!! FINALLY!!! (Sorry, Ra!)

.... *shakes like crazy, trying not to kill anyone before venting her anger out on her copy of "Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly"*

Heheh, don't worry about it. That actually made me laugh quite a bit when I read that :lol: Besides, only 5 days to go! 5...grueling...long...agonizing...days... *rocks back and forth, her eye twitching on occasion*

Mr. Snackpants 02-11-2007 04:35 PM

VC games: Super Mario World, LoZ:LttP and Gradius.

I also got a Classic Controller because I hated the thought of playing SNES games on a Gamecube controller. Oh and I love the damn thing.

LogicDonny 02-11-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Snackpants (Post 466091)
VC games: Super Mario World, LoZ:LttP and Gradius.

I also got a Classic Controller because I hated the thought of playing SNES games on a Gamecube controller. Oh and I love the damn thing.

wow your the first one here to mention latest game bough on wii vc.

Mr. Snackpants 02-11-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicDonny (Post 466165)

Sweet, that's awesome.

LogicDonny 02-11-2007 11:57 PM

Ya.

So how you like the virtual console games?

Do you buy wii points in stores or use a credit card?

Barkworm 02-12-2007 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicDonny (Post 466165)

I'm pretty sure he's not.

Jed 02-12-2007 12:49 PM

I posted about getting DKC and Mario 64 ages ago. I haven't bought any more since then though, I'm waiting till Nintendo give me free points for my stars.

Archon_Turtle 02-12-2007 01:42 PM

So for the last couple months I've been on a quest to gather every SNES game ever made. So I thought I'd send this picture documenting my progress...Im about a 3rd of the way there...I apologize for the lousy camera phone quality of the picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/IMG00113.jpg