The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The Official TMNT 2 (2016) Set Photos/Videos Thread (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51639)

TigerClaw 04-01-2015 01:08 PM

The Official TMNT 2 (2016) Set Photos/Videos Thread
 
With the filming for TMNT 2 around the corner, This will be the thread, Where all postings for Photos and Videos from the filming will take place.

neatoman 04-01-2015 01:33 PM

They start filming this month right?

TigerClaw 04-01-2015 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1439762)
They start filming this month right?

Yeah, Someone got word that there maybe some filming going on today.
https://twitter.com/olv/status/583331393926766592

Vicky82 04-01-2015 01:39 PM

Cool now please, please, please people no arguing in this thread don't want to flood the thread with your constant banter.

Please just post official or leaked photo's and videos please.

I'll get things started by leaving this here :D

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...7353299064.jpg

neatoman 04-01-2015 01:47 PM

So wait, when was Amell cast as Casey? Last minute?

Vicky82 04-01-2015 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1439776)
So wait, when was Amell cast as Casey? Last minute?


At the weekend apparently.

I'm guessing they are only filming the stunts, explosions, special effects first and the actors will film later.

neatoman 04-01-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky82 (Post 1439778)
At the weekend.

I guessing they are only filming the stunts, special effects first and the actors will film later.

So yeah, that's last minute. Even if he won't be in footage filmed for quite a while, he was still cast less than a week before filming.

TigerClaw 04-01-2015 01:58 PM

I bet we can expect some exterior shots, Kind of like what they did with the first movie.

You remember how they were shooting right in the middle of NYC, and people didn't know they were filming the movie, Even though it was obvious.

Filming is expected to happen in Albany and Buffalo, So hopefully we can get some images of videos from that, If anyone happens to be around the time, they start filming.

TigerClaw 04-15-2015 10:04 PM

Filming for the sequel is expected for Buffalo on May 4th to the 17, Here's hoping we get some photos and videos from the filming.

graphic_content 04-22-2015 03:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alan R -- Raphael...my guess, prior to suiting up for the day.

Source: Instagram

Vicky82 04-25-2015 07:40 AM

Turtle ShellRazor and maybe a FootClan vehicle

https://40.media.tumblr.com/361de9cb...0huyo1_540.jpg

https://40.media.tumblr.com/1a96bf1c...0huyo2_540.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/3e5ae46d...0huyo3_540.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Micha...489680?fref=ts

Bry 04-25-2015 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky82 (Post 1448856)

Looks like a customized version of a Polaris Slingshot, a pretty new three-wheeled motorcycle:

http://www.extravaganzi.com/wp-conte...Slingshot3.jpg

So hey, look forward to more high-speed chase scenes and product placement! Everything the fans want in a TMNT movie. :trazz:

MrTMNT2012 04-25-2015 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bry (Post 1448859)
Looks like a customized version of a Polaris Slingshot, a pretty new three-wheeled motorcycle:

http://www.extravaganzi.com/wp-conte...Slingshot3.jpg

So hey, look forward to more high-speed chase scenes

Because there aren't high-speed chase scenes in EVERY. SINGLE. INCARNATION of the Turtles anyway, right?! :roll:

turtlefanforever 04-25-2015 08:34 AM

ha
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bry (Post 1448859)
Looks like a customized version of a Polaris Slingshot, a pretty new three-wheeled motorcycle:

http://www.extravaganzi.com/wp-conte...Slingshot3.jpg

So hey, look forward to more high-speed chase scenes and product placement! Everything the fans want in a TMNT movie. :trazz:

i look forward to the turtles killing a foot solider with a french fry saying "have it your way"

Bry 04-25-2015 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 (Post 1448876)
Because there aren't high-speed chase scenes in EVERY. SINGLE. INCARNATION of the Turtles anyway, right?! :roll:

And what do those ever add to things, really? Even when they're used to their best effect, they're almost always action filler to draw out the length of a cartoon episode and/or promote a toy. And even then... how often have those scenes been a major focus of the story? To the point where the vehicles are some of the very first things they're promoting?

Besides, when they are there and the overall product/story is actually worthwhile, they're usually offset by an actual decent plot and some real character work/development. The last movie didn't have those things, and the sequel already has 4+ extra major characters and another "big" chase scene to sandwich in like the mountain sequence last time. Anyone wanna hold out hope that maybe, if there's any time left, they'll manage to fit in little, unimportant things like "plot" and "characterization" this time? :trazz:

Autbot_Benz 04-25-2015 11:56 AM

while I like the new turtle truck. What was the point of making the turtle van in the first one.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 04-25-2015 12:11 PM

Is the Shellraiser a garbage truck? Or am I mis-seeing something?

neatoman 04-25-2015 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy (Post 1448934)
Is the Shellraiser a garbage truck? Or am I mis-seeing something?

Nope, it's a garbage truck. I will admit though I like that, aside from the sewer lid it looks like an inconspicuous vehicle, unlike...


Spoiler:
Seriously, if the Turtles are going drive around in a vehicle, at least make it a vehicle that looks... Fairly normal.

newhire13 04-25-2015 03:30 PM

A sports car doesn't necessarily mean a high speed chase. This could just be a car a character drives. They show
off the cars Tony Stark drives all the time. New turtle van looks cool. I expect this one to really embrace the cartoon series instead of the comics.

TrickOrTreater 04-25-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1439780)
So yeah, that's last minute. Even if he won't be in footage filmed for quite a while, he was still cast less than a week before filming.

And they haven't even cast Bebop and Rocksteady yet.

Oh boy! Another Turtle vehicle that'll get 10 seconds of screen time!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 (Post 1448876)
Because there aren't high-speed chase scenes in EVERY. SINGLE. INCARNATION of the Turtles anyway, right?! :roll:

...where was the high speed car chase in TMNT90? Or SotO?

But let's say you're right(you're not) but let's say you are.

Does that mean there HAS TO BE A HIGH SPEED CAR CHASE IN THIS MOVIE?

Are they following a f*cking step by step guide? Actually, yes, it's called "How to bilk people out of more money by making them watch the exact same bad movie over and over again."

It was written by Michael Bay during his Transformers filming days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bry (Post 1448885)
And what do those ever add to things, really? Even when they're used to their best effect, they're almost always action filler to draw out the length of a cartoon episode and/or promote a toy. And even then... how often have those scenes been a major focus of the story? To the point where the vehicles are some of the very first things they're promoting?

Besides, when they are there and the overall product/story is actually worthwhile, they're usually offset by an actual decent plot and some real character work/development. The last movie didn't have those things, and the sequel already has 4+ extra major characters and another "big" chase scene to sandwich in like the mountain sequence last time. Anyone wanna hold out hope that maybe, if there's any time left, they'll manage to fit in little, unimportant things like "plot" and "characterization" this time? :trazz:

But high speed car chase make brain go numb and brain go numb feel good...*drool*


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.