The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toy/Collectible Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Post all toy sightings here! (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=1514)

nimrod 02-16-2003 08:41 AM

From Orlando, Fl.

I went to 2 Wal-marts, 2 Targets, Toys R us and a K B toys and between those got all seven figures. None of them had Shredder, SPlinter or the Foot soldier until I got to the last store. They had one each of those three left. I guess I got kind of lucky there. No I just want to get some of those platic cases for action figures to put them in.

Where in Florida are you from Donatello?

Donatello02 02-16-2003 09:48 AM

I'm from Lakeland. My Target had EVERY figure, atleast 8 of each except for the foot soldiers, Splinter, and Shredder. I have all the turles and splinter carded right now, and I have two loose foot soldier and a loose shredder. I'm hoping to get Shredder and the Foot Soldier carded some time, and the vehicles.

Mr. Snackpants 02-16-2003 10:27 AM

When I finally went and looked for the figs I went to K-Mart. I was very lucky I went when I did. There was 2 or 3 of each turtle, splinter, foot, and shredder. I grabbed the 4 turtles and shredder, i woulda got em all but i ran out of money and K-Marts are more expensive. So I went back there a few times a week, never saw spliter, foot, or shredder again for about a month and a half. So I decided to check Miejer and all they had was 12'' figs, roleplay weapons, shell cycle, and sewer slider. But there were 4 empty hooks for 7'' figs. I checked everywhere for splinter, foot, and the battle shell, but I couldnt find them ANYWHERE! But just last night I went to a Target(a LONG drine) and I was shocked :o , they had 10 hooks for the 7'' figs and only a few had been takin, they just stocked it back up and they guy said that most go pretty fast. So I got my splinter and foot soldier. The had the weapons and 12''figs too. But they also had the battle shell. The only place ive ever seen it, everyplace else ony has the shell cycle, and sewer slider. I think your best bet would be Target and they are reasonably priced. This is in GR,MI BTW

nimrod 02-16-2003 02:37 PM

Yep Target seems to be the best bet for most people. I found majority of mine there and it seems like you guys did to.

avervisal 02-16-2003 06:40 PM

Target was the first to have the battle shells, but TRU is beginning to receive shipments now as well.

I waited it out because all the boxes of the ones at Target were beaten up :P

synch 02-16-2003 11:22 PM

Whats the battle shell?? & has anyone in BC found the tmnt toys yet!??? I WANT SPLINTER!! & then the rest... :(

Raph 02-16-2003 11:40 PM

The Battle Shell is the new TMNT Armored Truck, it's a modarated Purple Dragon truck. As seen in episode one - Thing's Change
The Turtles used it to escape the scene, with all the Footsoldiers

Eye of Sarnath 02-17-2003 09:47 AM

I still can't find the Battle Shell. Much less any of the figures. :( At least I have most of them... I'll find Shredder someday.

synch 02-17-2003 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph
The Battle Shell is the new TMNT Armored Truck, it's a modarated Purple Dragon truck. As seen in episode one - Thing's Change
The Turtles used it to escape the scene, with all the Footsoldiers

Ah so in other words the turtle van :D I knew that heh. Just didn't know that was its new name. & its not a PDT the PD just stole a bank van

Donatello02 02-17-2003 12:40 PM

I saw like 20 of the Battle Shells at my Target, but I didn't have enough money to buy any.

avervisal 02-17-2003 04:29 PM

I'm out of money as well :cry:

CoolWhip 02-17-2003 09:48 PM

I want these toys to come out in Canada. anyone know anyhting?

Raph 02-18-2003 12:13 AM

No...I think it so stupid, that I who live in Europe (The Netherlands to be exact) can buy the toys here (where the show doesnt even run untill september) and Canada still don't have them

Damn!!!!!!

CoolWhip 02-18-2003 02:02 PM

ya... it's bogus

The Stryker 02-20-2003 09:26 PM

From Brooklyn Metropolitan mall (TRU and K-mart)

seen all four turtles and shredder and foot clan but no splinter

turtle mania is at a high in my town now so i don't now how long the toys will last

i bought two sets of each (to open and keep in box for collect value)

^_^ keep the ooze peace

synch 02-21-2003 12:33 AM

DIE PLAYMATES DIE MAHAHAHA
DIE I SAY DIE BURN IN HECK & DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SLOWWWWWWWWLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY & PAINFULYYYYYYYYYYYY MAHJAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHA
AHAHHA
AHAH
HAHA

whew...

Ok I'm done, rather sad there won't be any canadian sightings till summer :evil: :( :x

Eye of Sarnath 02-21-2003 09:05 PM

Okay. That was rather random and pointless.

TMNTGal 02-21-2003 10:34 PM

Make sure you guys look out for the Mini Figures and the two 3 Figure Boxed sets. Their kind of difficult to find right now so If you see them, grab 'em! :D

leonardo77 02-21-2003 11:23 PM

The 3-packs are out now? What stores carry them? I remember reading about them in one of the toy mags but I didn't think they were out yet.
Thanks in advance,

Dinny 02-22-2003 03:41 AM

TMNT FIGURES FOUND IN ENGLAND!!! To all the English TMNT fans, I found them in a comic/toystore called They Walk Amongst Us in London.