The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Everything Else (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What Grinds Your Gears? :) (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=37155)

NameGoesHere1066 04-12-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

People who perpetuate stereotypes bug me.
which is why I can't stand most reality television.

I also don't like people who take small things that anyone would do for anyone and try to twist it into some kind of conspiracy or means to put you down when it's innocent. Example, is when some guy was actually nice enough to open the door for me and some random girl behind me. I said thankyou, the broad behind me felt the need to tell him she was fully capable of opening her own doors and to not look down on her. WTF? What an ungrateful bitch. The guy let the door swing back in her face, and you know what she deserved that. How does opening the door belittle someone, it's called courtesy, I guy opening the door for you is not condesending. Hell I open doors for guy and girls alike. I actually felt the need to to apologise to the guy for this broads ignorance.

zkarlette 04-12-2012 09:37 PM

Stickers that are stuck to fruit .
The huge tree next door that messes up my yard every time there is Santa ana's.

XERO 04-12-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaphDonZixx (Post 935681)
I'm probably going to be one of the morons who goes out into the tornados.

Bring a jacket, that's all I gotta tell ya.

mysterycolor 04-12-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NameGoesHere1066 (Post 935668)

people who wear strong or bad smelling perfume or body spray.

i absolutely agree with this- i HATE when people want me to smell them a mile away... how bad could you possibly stink that you need to use THAT much :tmad:

TheCanadiandrome 04-12-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NameGoesHere1066 (Post 935668)
People who don't hold the door open for you when you are like right behind them going through doors.

people who wear strong or bad smelling perfume or body spray.

when I go a resturant or sit on a public bus and there are kids sitting behind me being loud and annoying or kicking/bumping the my seat.

also I can relate to the whole retail slave hell most of you have mentioned. I've been there. Working for the public will make you hate humanity after a while.

yes to all of the above. but i want to add to the second point, people who don't wear any kind of perfume or body spray or deoderant period!

Candy Kappa 04-13-2012 02:16 AM

that female radio host, damn shes annoying as hell.

gotta love a girl that disrespects guys that play video games, cause other girls don't play video games :P

and a major annoyance, people here in Norway that can't pronounce certain words properly. It's called Kino (cinema) not sjiiiino you dimwit

Lethal Lullaby 04-13-2012 05:54 AM

Wearing parachute like pants. (Cuz I'm totaly gonna go jump off something and try falling slowly)

That P**** game guys play at my school.

Any juice mixed with cranberry juice. (I like Cranberry juice by itself not with grape or apple)

Ppl that don't wait for you to move out of the way for them. (Some lady just said excuse me and I was moving out of her way but she just went ahead and hit my cart. Man if I wasn't so shy around strangers I would yell at her, "B****, You need to please wait for me to move my cart for you. WTF do you have to do in such a hurry? I'm TRYING to be nice and let you go by me. )

Type 97 Chi-ha 04-13-2012 07:16 AM

Mulberry trees.

BubblyShell22 04-13-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NameGoesHere1066 (Post 935705)

I also don't like people who take small things that anyone would do for anyone and try to twist it into some kind of conspiracy or means to put you down when it's innocent. Example, is when some guy was actually nice enough to open the door for me and some random girl behind me. I said thankyou, the broad behind me felt the need to tell him she was fully capable of opening her own doors and to not look down on her. WTF? What an ungrateful bitch. The guy let the door swing back in her face, and you know what she deserved that. How does opening the door belittle someone, it's called courtesy, I guy opening the door for you is not condesending. Hell I open doors for guy and girls alike. I actually felt the need to to apologise to the guy for this broads ignorance.

Yes, I totally agree with this. Whenever anyone opens a door for me, I always thank them even if I'm capable of opening the door on my own. It's just common courtesy, and I'm not going to get mad about it at all. I'm glad the guy let the door swing in her face. She definitely deserved that.

Storm Wolf 04-13-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaphDonZixx (Post 935809)
Man if I wasn't so shy around strangers I would yell at her, "B****, You need to please wait for me to move my cart for you. WTF do you have to do in such a hurry? I'm TRYING to be nice and let you go by me. )

I like that you would call her a B**** and then say please in the same sentence..... :lol:

Sage Ninja 04-13-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Stickers that are stuck to fruit
I hate when this is done on dvd or CD covers (yes I am old school I still buy CDs) and it covers the face of a person on the cover or the title of the movie/CD. This is even worse when you try to peel it off and it ruins the cover art or leaves a thin filmy white mark. Grrr. :x

Quote:

people who don't wear any kind of perfume or body spray or deoderant period!
yeah nothing is worse than being stuck to someone in close proximity with some B.O. Why does this always happen at anime/comic book conventions? Went to my first one in october and I now know why these people get the reputation of being "dity unwashed otakus". :dead:

here one I experienced just in class today. fellow students that feel the need to talk about the professor, loud enough for them to hear and just be disrespectful. Shut up!

Hannah 04-13-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NameGoesHere1066 (Post 935705)

Yeah... not wanting someone to hold the door for you makes you a bitch and a "broad." Uh huh.

Ecto Jedi 04-13-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannah (Post 935881)
Yeah... not wanting someone to hold the door for you makes you a bitch and a "broad." Uh huh.

Bitch, yes. Broad, no.

Man, you've been on a real tangent these past few days. Or are you always like this?

Hannah 04-13-2012 11:30 AM

Oh no! A woman said no to something! WHAT A BITCH.

Ecto Jedi 04-13-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannah (Post 935893)

A person arrogantly brushed off and rebuked another human being's common courtesy, you sexist.

NameGoesHere1066 04-13-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannah (Post 935893)

You really don't see how being rude to someone trying to help you out is wrong? It has nothing to do with a woman not having the right to say "no" to something, stop making it like it is. If the girl didn't want the door held open for her she could have been alot more nice and tactful about it instead of acting like the guy was looking down on her. Holding doors for people is just something people do regardless of sex. God stop playing the damn sex card all the time! Every topic I've seen you in you are always going off on some self rightious rant. Can you not hold a conversation without dragging your agenda into it?

Jester 04-13-2012 01:07 PM

R.J. Fletcher: Why, that's a terrible thing. I don't know how many time I've told those boys, never call chicks "broads".

04-13-2012 01:41 PM

I really hope you enjoy your college years, Hannah, because after that no one's going to give a f*ck about you. If you remain this way, anyway.

azrael 04-13-2012 01:50 PM

Peter Lairid not finishing volume 4, Its by far one of my favorite series.

Ecto Jedi 04-13-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azrael (Post 935926)
Peter Lairid not finishing volume 4, Its by far one of my favorite series.

What the hell are you talking about? Oh, right. The thread topic.