The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Everything Else (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Water (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=58751)

Splinter the boss 09-15-2017 08:43 PM

Water

I'm just curious. When you're thirsty, how do you drink water? When I'm thirsty, and I want water, and I have it, I just drink it to quench my thirst. But other people when they're thirsty and they have the water, they take their time to drink it. I don't understand why they do it. Do you do it that way?
Sometimes i try to take my time but then i give up and go ahead and finish it.

ProphetofGanja 09-15-2017 09:19 PM

When I'm thirsty for water I drink water

Is this really a fxking thread?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 09-15-2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja (Post 1714635)
When I'm thirsty for water I drink water

Is this really a fxking thread?

Speak, prophet. Speak for us all. :tlol:

TurtleWA 09-15-2017 09:49 PM

This is clearly a political thread. :P

Prowler 09-15-2017 10:01 PM

You must have been reaaaaally bored when you made this thread, OP. It's OK. It happens to all of us :lol:

Not really an answer to your question but I tend to drink from the tap. It's faster and more practical than buying bottles constantly.

BubblyShell22 09-16-2017 07:31 AM

I have a cup with a lid I put my water in and take my time drinking it. Sometimes I'll put ice cubes in it to make it colder and that's pretty good to drink.

IndigoErth 09-16-2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splinter the boss (Post 1714632)
When you're thirsty, how do you drink water?

Like this.

https://i.imgur.com/UuSwIsV.gif

That said, that depends on how thirsty I am. Faster if really thirsty and due to heat or badly needing to rehydrate. Otherwise just average speed or slower slips just to rinse out what I was eating. Since I don't drink like a dog most of the time, aka as if there is competition and someone is going to take my water from me if I don't down it fast. :P

Since I have sensitive teeth, cold water is also hard to drink quickly so that would be slower no matter what. I prefer it just cool or closer to room temperature.

Papenbrook 09-16-2017 03:14 PM

In the near future, the whole world will have water wars.

It will be depressing. People will get desperate, and will try to get/have as much accessible drinking water as possible. People will start wars over a simple bottle of water. People will horde a gross amount of the drinkable liquid, and drink it by themselves. However, when the water's all gone, what will people do?

That's not even considering what pets and various other lifeforms (besides humans) might have to go through. What are they supposed to drink/use?

It's simply difficult to ponder on.

We need to consume and distribute water carefully. We cannot waste any of it, and we cannot take it for granted.

Savor every drop.

IndigoErth 09-16-2017 03:46 PM

Save for localized/regional drought, unless the planet becomes a dust ball due to some cataclysmic event, the water isn't going away, at least not globally. More important that we consider protecting the purity of it and don't make it undrinkable with pollution and poisons.

The Deadman 09-18-2017 11:18 AM

Straight out of the faucet like an animal.

Candy Kappa 09-18-2017 11:27 AM

I usually drink water as a thirst quencher and not as a enjoyment, and we got clean water here in Norway so I see little use for buying bottled water unless you want that fancy bottle with a drinking cap.

In warm work days I do consume unhealthy amount of water.

Splinter the boss 09-18-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 1714641)
You must have been reaaaaally bored when you made this thread, OP. It's OK. It happens to all of us :lol:

I was:lol: I admit

Gotta say i love the answers. This thread made my day.
Will watch videos later