The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TMNT Movie Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II Score (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=55014)

tmntscorefan 04-18-2016 10:57 PM

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II Score

Hi TMNT fans. Been a big fan of the Ninja Turtles since I was a kid (in my 40's now). Always loved the scores for the original movies and was always a shame that commercial releases were never available of the scores. A few months ago I was able to obtain some of the scores and I would like to present one of them here for us fans to enjoy. This is not a fan rip with sfx or anything like that.

Hope you enjoy!

Download Score

http://i.imgur.com/8rITTQP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sl7GLbm.jpg

Chabrendeki 04-18-2016 11:25 PM

Hey, thanks! What's the key?

tmntscorefan 04-18-2016 11:31 PM

Sorry. I edited the link with the key. So clicking on the link should work now.

alien_ken 04-18-2016 11:44 PM

Thanks a lot dude :)

Chabrendeki 04-19-2016 12:19 AM

That sounds great! Thanks!

AleXviD 04-19-2016 01:24 AM

That's awesome! Thanks!

Raph 04-19-2016 06:22 AM

Wow, that IS awesome!

Hopefully one of the first movie will show up, I'm dying to have the score for that one!

d_osborn 04-19-2016 08:10 AM

Well, I can confidently say that I didn't expect to see this today! That's one hell of an introduction to the forums. Welcome! More importantly, THANKS FOR POSTING! :D

Just out of curiosity, how did you acquire this material? Any chance you have the first film score?

Seriously-- thanks man!

Raph 04-19-2016 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d_osborn (Post 1570613)
Well, I can confidently say that I didn't expect to see this today! That's one hell of an introduction to the forums. Welcome! More importantly, THANKS FOR POSTING! :D

Just out of curiosity, how did you acquire this material? Any chance you have the first film score?

Seriously-- thanks man!

Indeed man! Very curious. And a TMNT 1 score, man that would be a wish come true!
And again thank you for this score. What an awesome thing to find today after work :D

Krutch 04-19-2016 08:33 AM

Most excellent!
Thanks homie!

d_osborn 04-19-2016 09:38 AM

Man, they really don't make fun scores like this anymore. :lol:

tmntscorefan, if you have the complete score from the first film in this quality, you would be a savior of this fanbase. We would hoist you up on a throne and chant your username, dump Gatorade on your head... whatever floats your score-loving boat.

Raph 04-19-2016 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d_osborn (Post 1570641)
Man, they really don't make fun scores like this anymore. :lol:

tmntscorefan, if you have the complete score from the first film in this quality, you would be a savior of this fanbase. We would hoist you up on a throne and chant your username, dump Gatorade on your head... whatever floats your score-loving boat.

^
Yess that!

Autbot_Benz 04-19-2016 10:50 AM

I agree with the others if you have the movie 1 score be our savior and please post it.

Krutch 04-19-2016 02:30 PM

Just throwing it out there... I tossed this right onto my iPhone and listened to the whole thing on the way home with a stupid grin on my face.

Thanks again :)

TonySiegel 04-19-2016 03:54 PM

can someone upload this to another server? megaupload doesn't work on my antique computer...

peace!

tmntscorefan 04-19-2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d_osborn (Post 1570613)

Seriously-- thanks man!

I can't really say exactly how I got it, but someone who works in the film industry was kind enough to send me copies of this and the third film. Sadly I don't have the score for the original but they said they can get a copy but it's harder because the score was recorded in the 80's and is stored on old analog tapes where as TMNT 2 and 3 were on digital audio tapes. I actually have a longer version of TMNT 2. The one I shared was something I edited together and took the best parts of it.

When I get a chance I may post something for TMNT 3.

Powder 04-19-2016 05:02 PM

Please do post the third score as well, this one itself is a God-send! We've all been clamoring for this stuff for 20 years! The illest thing to happen on this forum in forever, right here. I'm super thankful for this. Would love the un-edited version of SOTO too if you felt generous. :trazz:

Freeman 04-19-2016 05:56 PM

Thank you so much for this!

Sabacooza 04-19-2016 06:28 PM

I agree with everyone here. This is amazing to have such a rare gem pop up like this. Please do release the 3rd movie score and the 1st movie if you're able to. I would so love to get my hands on the first movie score.

Thanks tmntscorefan.

TheSkeletonMan939 04-19-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmntscorefan (Post 1570777)
I can't really say exactly how I got it, but someone who works in the film industry was kind enough to send me copies of this and the third film.

Wow, so this must be legit then!

If you're able to provide the unabridged, unedited version of the film's score I'm sure a lot of us completionists would appreciate that as well! :)

I don't mean to come off as entitled or ungrateful, but do you happen to have this in lossless? Or did you receive the files as MP3s?