The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toy/Collectible Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Super 7 Turtle figures shown at Power Con (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=61758)

frank_one 07-12-2020 02:14 AM

The android body could be released later without Krang, like a vehicle.

MekaGojira3k 07-13-2020 02:07 PM

Pre-ordered all three waves. These are much closer to what I'd want than the NECA figures.

I've bought Super7 stuff before and I've never had to worry about it the way I worry about NECA figures breaking in packaging.

j3h 07-13-2020 04:25 PM

Sounds like there could be a ?SDCC? exclusive coming...
Quote:

Introducing the Super7 Spectacular Stay-at-home-ic-con Special! Four days of fun, with daily videos from Super7?including exclusive toy releases, product reviews, guest appearances, daily giveaways, and more. Join our fearless host Brian Flynn as he brings that summer excitement through the silver (or space gray, or rose gold) screen.

Tune in for a new video?and loads of exclusives and debuts?every day from July 22-23 at 9am PST on Instagram (@super7) and YouTube (youtube.com/Super7Official).

Day 1 ? Turtle Power ? Super7 will be kicking off Stay-at-home-ic-con with our favorite mutant reptiles. Catch the exclusive releases and special guest, Super7 designer and member of the Foot Clan, Diego Estolano.

I would be very surprised if Super7 didn?t have a TMNT con exclusive in the works for this year. Thoughts on what it could be?
After their EE exclusive glow in the Dark Toxie ultimate figure, I could see them doing a glow in the dark variant of ultimate Raph.

Obbie 07-13-2020 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j3h (Post 1852089)
Sounds like there could be a ?SDCC? exclusive coming...

I would be very surprised if Super7 didn?t have a TMNT con exclusive in the works for this year. Thoughts on what it could be?
After their EE exclusive glow in the Dark Toxie ultimate figure, I could see them doing a glow in the dark variant of ultimate Raph.

I'd totally pass on a glow in the dark Raph.. I'd rather have an Ultimates Mutagen Man that I can fill with water

I'm hoping for some announcements..

the first ultimates vehicle :teek:
ultimates figure carrying case :teek:
Retro Mutagen :teek:

italianice388 07-14-2020 12:27 AM

i think it would be cool if they saved their turtle variants for con exclusives. that way, they can focus the actual line on the mutant weirdos (scumbug! merdude! antrax! ray fillet! mondo gecko! wingnut! etc).

if there was a 4 pack of the universal studios monsters ultimates, i'd snag that for 200 in a heartbeat.

mikey see 07-15-2020 09:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Super7 is teasing a couple TMNT things for next week's event. One looks to be ReAction, but the second is the attached pic. If they sell a Baxter with Mouser before I even receive the normal Baxter I preordered last year... well, I guess I'll cancel that preorder, haha.

Edit: wait, the normal version comes with a Mouser too doesn't it? So I guess we can expect this to be some sort of repaint?

mikey0 07-15-2020 10:19 AM

Glow in the Dark Baxter and Glow in the Dark Retromutagen Ooze Reaction turtles in an ooze canister?

ProdUK 07-15-2020 02:29 PM

I know Neca have this covered but maybe Fred wolf Baxter? The legs look different In that image.

frank_one 07-15-2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProdUK (Post 1852280)
I know Neca have this covered but maybe Fred wolf Baxter? The legs look different In that image.

I don't think their license includes Fred Wolf stuff, am I wrong?

ProdUK 07-15-2020 03:43 PM

You’re not wrong. Just weird as it’s obviously a repaint and I don’t get why it could be a glow in the dark variant?

j3h 07-15-2020 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProdUK (Post 1852290)
You?re not wrong. Just weird as it?s obviously a repaint and I don?t get why it could be a glow in the dark variant?

Because super7 L O V E S glow in the dark variants

LincolnHawk 07-16-2020 10:23 AM

anyone know of any place that still has wave 1 for preorder...had it preordered at BBTS and cancelled, now I'm regretting it

mikey see 07-16-2020 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey0 (Post 1852251)
Glow in the Dark Baxter and Glow in the Dark Retromutagen Ooze Reaction turtles in an ooze canister?

I think those are solid guesses, especially the ReAction set.

I Crave Pizza No More 07-16-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LincolnHawk (Post 1852386)
anyone know of any place that still has wave 1 for preorder...had it preordered at BBTS and cancelled, now I'm regretting it

Zavvi has a some of them, but the prices are higher.

LincolnHawk 07-16-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More (Post 1852395)
Zavvi has a some of them, but the prices are higher.

yeah it's looking like I may have to go the international route....I'm in the US btw. I found a local comic book store that had them in stock about a week ago, trying to see if there is anyway they could squeeze a set in for me lol

I Crave Pizza No More 07-16-2020 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LincolnHawk (Post 1852399)
yeah it's looking like I may have to go the international route....I'm in the US btw. I found a local comic book store that had them in stock about a week ago, trying to see if there is anyway they could squeeze a set in for me lol

I've ordered from Zavvi before. Mostly preorders that aren't yet available, but the in-stock stuff I ordered came quickly without issue.

Pizza_Dude 07-17-2020 05:46 PM

Looks like a guy in China already has Raph up for review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x2n...ature=youtu.be

It's his first toy review. Just glad to see something in regards to Raph :-)

Thanks to DarEl82 on the Fwoosh Forums for finding this.

Otter 07-17-2020 06:06 PM

I didn't realise these had been released yet. I realise the reviewer is disappointed but I'm excited.

Please, Stan and Super7... do Usagi!

theassassin 07-17-2020 06:22 PM

the gappy teeth on the playmates style head is a bit disappointing to see

Otter 07-17-2020 06:43 PM

That's what the original looked like. Hence the alternative head?