The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Just dropped in to say a quick hello... and goodbye (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59514)

Jephael 02-03-2018 03:26 PM

Just dropped in to say a quick hello... and goodbye

Hey folks, I've been in therapy for my emotional issues and I even ended up spending last Christmas in a psychiatric facility after getting incredibly angry with my family. I'm still doing a lot of recovering for my problems with rage and am striving to get better. I might come back again some day, but not for a very long time.

I'm still struggling with a lot of internal resentment towards those who I had a hard time getting along with, especially those I attempted to make amends with. I know now that nobody owes me their forgiveness, but just know that I forgive you and we're all in this place because of our shared love for a quartet of awesome talking reptiles who teach us the value of overcoming our flaws and weaknesses.

If you have nothing nice to say, please move along as I don't wish to be reminded of the very thing that drove me to this point. Before I go I am asking the mods to keep a sharp eye on this thread and make sure people respect that wish, as I respect their authority and desire to maintain peace here.

And so I leave saying good day to you all.

FredWolfLeonardo 02-03-2018 05:07 PM

Hello Jephael :)

Its great to hear from you again after a long absence.

I hope you can overcome the situation you're going through and find the emotional comfort you are looking for.

All the best of wishes,
FWL

Optimus Primer 02-03-2018 07:28 PM

Hey! Hope everything goes well in your life, and Happy New Year! :D

Papenbrook 02-03-2018 11:19 PM

I'm sorry that you've had some hardships and stressors. Hopefully, you'll get better.

I wish you the best, Jephael.

Andrew NDB 02-04-2018 01:07 AM

I forgive you, Jephael.

ZariusTwo 02-04-2018 03:03 AM

Sorry to hear about your struggles, I had to deal with a lot of mental issues myself in 2010, so I know how scary it is to wind up where you were. Hope you get all the help you need and always feel free to drop by if you ever feel like reaching out

sdp 02-04-2018 11:04 AM

You were always a cool dude Jephael and one of the first members I remember interacting when I joined.

My advice would be to learn to not take things personal, the internet has always been and will continue to be a hostile place, you just can't let those things affect you in real life.

Lisardo 02-06-2018 11:30 AM

:tgrin:Welcome back Jeph! I'm sorry you had to deal with such hardships. I can relate to you on going thru hard times, as I have myself lately too. But it's nice that you can escape that for a while by involving yourself in your fandoms (I find it helps me too)! I do hope things will get better for you though. Just remember, think positive, :tgrin:

AquaParade 02-12-2018 06:22 PM

Hope you come back one day!

TheCanadiandrome 02-15-2018 09:03 AM

Take care and all the best dude

Garfield 03-01-2018 12:10 PM

Thanks for dropping by and saying hi to us. My best wishes in you overcoming your hardships.

NinjaGamera 03-29-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfield (Post 1749291)
Thanks for dropping by and saying hi to us. My best wishes in you overcoming your hardships.

Hey just saying hi