The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toy/Collectible Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   TMNT Inventory List (Beta) (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=34758)

Krang 08-07-2011 11:09 PM

TMNT Inventory List (Beta)

A while back in this thread, we were discussing the possibility of integrating a TMNT inventory list into the forums so that forum members can keep track of their TMNT collections. Just wanted to let everyone know that the inventory list is now ready for a public beta release! There are still a few features that need to be added before considering this final, but it is fully working, so feel free to begin using it:

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/_inventory.php

If you need any help or notice any bugs, please post in this thread. A big thanks to papa_smurf73 for his feedback and suggestions along the way, and for providing the TMNT figure lists!

Features that will be added:
  • Checklist view
  • Sorting/filtering of list
  • Ability to edit items (for now, just delete and add again to make changes)
  • Ability to download list
  • Histogram/global stats

Features that may be added:
  • Allow guests to view lists (so that you can share the link on other sites)
  • Lightbox or popup for item images

Powder 08-07-2011 11:17 PM

That's amazing. Intricate, accurate, easy to use, etc. I love it. Thanks a bunch for giving us this! :)

Jester 08-07-2011 11:18 PM

Awesome idea Oh Brainy One. Is this just for action figures and comics or all Turtle memorabilia?

Ninjinister 08-07-2011 11:58 PM

This is pretty rockin'

I've found one little typographical boo-boo in that the 2009 Fugitoid release is misspelled. Don't know if it's across the board for him yet though as I've not had time to check.

Any chance of the 2010 releases getting in?

Slap-Happy 08-08-2011 12:10 AM

Hmm. When it asks for product name, the bar is so short that it doesn't show any of the options. I've just been blindly clicking on the highlighted spots for (hopefully) the right product.

papa_smurf73 08-08-2011 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ninjinister (Post 868498)
This is pretty rockin'

I've found one little typographical boo-boo in that the 2009 Fugitoid release is misspelled. Don't know if it's across the board for him yet though as I've not had time to check.

Any chance of the 2010 releases getting in?

If you can point me to a list of 2010 figures, I'll be happy to add it to our list. (provided the owner is ok with it)

Krang 08-08-2011 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester (Post 868492)
Is this just for action figures and comics or all Turtle memorabilia?

If it has a release year and a name, it can be added. :) For now, though, it's mostly meant for figures and related toys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ninjinister (Post 868498)

Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it. A database query shows that that's the only occurrence of that spelling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chicken Whisperer (Post 868499)
Hmm. When it asks for product name, the bar is so short that it doesn't show any of the options. I've just been blindly clicking on the highlighted spots for (hopefully) the right product.

Oops, looks like IE doesn't like the way I was populating the dropdown box. Thanks, it should now be fixed.

Ninjinister 08-08-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa_smurf73 (Post 868515)
If you can point me to a list of 2010 figures, I'll be happy to add it to our list. (provided the owner is ok with it)

http://tmnt.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_T...resent%29#2010

Running tabs of bugs/typos/misplacements:
*The Leo/T-Rex set are listed individually under 2004 and as a set under 2005
*2005 S.W.A.T. Assault Pack is listed as "Assult"

TheCanadiandrome 08-08-2011 10:21 PM

so how do i begin to use it?

Krang 08-08-2011 11:03 PM

To start adding your collection, use the "Add Inventory" link on the upper right.

TheCanadiandrome 08-10-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krang (Post 868666)
To start adding your collection, use the "Add Inventory" link on the upper right.

thanks dude! why no 25th Ann Shredder?

papa_smurf73 08-10-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian (Post 868858)
thanks dude! why no 25th Ann Shredder?

It can be added. I'll add it to the list I have out there, anyway.

TheCanadiandrome 08-10-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa_smurf73 (Post 868861)

that would be cool if it's added

papa_smurf73 08-10-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ninjinister (Post 868545)

I see a bunch of figures that listed as "un-released". Are these the figures you speak of?

TheCanadiandrome 08-10-2011 01:54 PM

could some of the "mini-mutant" sets be included, like the "Dimension-X Play Wars" as well as the vehicles and figures?

papa_smurf73 08-10-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian (Post 868873)
could some of the "mini-mutant" sets be included, like the "Dimension-X Play Wars" as well as the vehicles and figures?

If you can locate a valid list of these, I would be happy to add them to my list (provided the owner is ok with it), so Krang can implement when he has time.

Master Splinter 08-10-2011 03:05 PM

Thanks Krang and papa_smurf73, this looks great and I can only imagine it getting better! Would love to see the ability to put comics in there, or maybe have two different inventories, one for comics and one for toys so they don't clutter each other up. Regardless, this is awesome.

-ms

Ninjinister 08-10-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa_smurf73 (Post 868871)
I see a bunch of figures that listed as "un-released". Are these the figures you speak of?

The unreleased are just that - figures that were never released, ever.

I was looking for (as Canadian seems to be), the three releases that came out in January of 2010 and were the final three releases from Playmates other than repackaging the Leo Sewer Slider. These are the 25th anniversary figures listed in the link I posted (Shredder, Slash, Foot Soldier).

TheCanadiandrome 08-10-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa_smurf73 (Post 868879)
If you can locate a valid list of these, I would be happy to add them to my list (provided the owner is ok with it), so Krang can implement when he has time.

i think this site:

http://www.tmnttoys.com/

has all of the mini mutants listed as he's got every set of them

Krang 08-11-2011 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa_smurf73 (Post 868861)

Thanks, I copied that figure over to the inventory database.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Splinter (Post 868884)
or maybe have two different inventories, one for comics and one for toys so they don't clutter each other up.

Good idea, I think that way would work out best for including comics. I can look into that once the features for the toys list have been finished up. We would just need a complete comic list and permission from the owner to use it.