The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TMNT Comic Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   TMNT/Ghostbusters II #2 Preview and Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59073)

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 11-10-2017 08:23 AM

I think I'm most intrigued to see more of Leo and Winston's reality... also, loved seeing the 1990 movie design show up for Raphael.

myconius 11-10-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy (Post 1727581)
I think I'm most intrigued to see more of Leo and Winston's reality... also, loved seeing the 1990 movie design show up for Raphael.

absolutely! that Terminator looking realm Leo and Winston found themselves in was TOTALLY BADASS!!!! :D

oh yeah!! seeing the 1990's style Raph was TOO wicked! :tgrin:
though i think these cameos of the various incarnations of the Turtles has lead to over-analyzation of good old fashioned fan-service! :lol:

i really loved the first Tmnt/GB a LOT! but so far i'm enjoying this second one a LOT more!

CyberCubed 11-11-2017 05:48 PM

Least favorite segment was the one with Mike and all those animal people, wasn't really filled with references as the covers made it look.

The rest of the issue was ok. I did like the Turtles bonding with the Ghostbusters over their problems and struggles, that was nice.

myconius 11-11-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1727950)
wasn't really filled with references as the covers made it look.

what references?

Quote:

The rest of the issue was ok. I did like the Turtles bonding with the Ghostbusters over their problems and struggles, that was nice.

the dialog of the TMNT and Ghostbusters bonding was so good! :tsmile:

Erik Burnham 11-11-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Least favorite segment was the one with Mike and all those animal people, wasn't really filled with references as the covers made it look.

Dan enjoys working from an established model and doing Easter eggs; that’s why the cover is what it was. They were never meant to be representative.

wpugh2424 11-12-2017 12:06 PM

Great art in this one but story felt lack of build like the first
Still pumped to see what happens

LiamA 11-14-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utrommaniac (Post 1726710)
I don't know what universe that ultra-turtle-y Michelangelo is from, but I want it.

Viacom, get on it.

I think that is based on the original Turtle design.

ProphetofGanja 11-14-2017 06:28 PM

I think there's also a coloring error on that same page, because Winston and Leonardo are supposed to be together, but the Turtle Winston's with in the spaceship has a red bandana, and of all the the parts of their appearance that change between different dimensions I don't think their bandana colors would be one of them.

And also that would make the page nice and even, with each Turtle appearing twice

myconius 11-14-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja (Post 1728722)
I think there's also a coloring error on that same page, because Winston and Leonardo are supposed to be together, but the Turtle Winston's with in the spaceship has a red bandana, and of all the the parts of their appearance that change between different dimensions I don't think their bandana colors would be one of them.

And also that would make the page nice and even, with each Turtle appearing twice

maybe that's supposed to be the Mirage iteration of Leo? :trazz: