The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   General TMNT Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Favorite Mighty Mutanimal? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=32910)

Powder 02-05-2011 08:46 AM

Favorite Mighty Mutanimal?

Just curious who likes who.

Vote for your choice and give a reason (if nothing more than for the characters appearance).

For me, it's Man Ray, AKA Ray Fillet. I've always dug "water characters", and the color blue, as well as aquatic life. I think he's rad in appearance, and I like that he's got both brains and muscle, kinda like Leo.

Wingnut comes in second place. He's just friggin' awesome. He's a real dope lookin' headcase.

Cowabunga Carl 02-05-2011 10:14 AM

My favorite would have to be Leatherhead. I really think that the Archie version is the most interesting of all the interpitation of the character. Goes from backwords hunter to intergalactic wrestler to hero.

A close second would be Mondo Geeko but only cause I loved the action figure when I was younger.

LeoNerdo 02-05-2011 04:45 PM

Mondo Gecko is easily fave.
I love his design in the Archie series. Plus he skateboards and plays guitar, which is awesome. And he's a lot like Michelangelo.

Donnie 02-05-2011 05:21 PM

I never really got into those guys, but I remember I kinda liked the Cheetah like one. Who was he? Haha

Raph's Girl 02-05-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonnyTMNT (Post 820207)
I never really got into those guys, but I remember I kinda liked the Cheetah like one. Who was he? Haha

There wasn't a Cheetah. You're thinking of Jagwar, son of a human and a south american god of death that took the form of a Jaguar.

My fave Mutanimal. Hmm... tough choice between Slash and Dreadmon. However if the planned Mutanimals animated series had gone thru my fave Mutanimal would then have been Ninjara.

Donnie 02-05-2011 06:02 PM

Told ya I wasn't really into them. :P Thanks!

Loco 02-05-2011 06:19 PM

You snapped the 5000's Topic :trazz: My favorite's Merdude.
I admit I don't know well every personnalities of the Mutanimals for now, I just represent my Language since Merdude speaks a bad french-glish :tlol:

VaughnMichael 02-05-2011 06:29 PM

I always liked Man Ray & Jagwar.
But shouldn't this be in the comics section?

oldmanwinters 02-05-2011 06:35 PM

My favorite Mutanimal?

The one that isn't dead... oh wait, nevermind.

Too soon?:lol:

Powder 02-05-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph's Girl (Post 820210)
My fave Mutanimal. Hmm... tough choice between Slash and Dreadmon. However if the planned Mutanimals animated series had gone thru my fave Mutanimal would then have been Ninjara.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco (Post 820219)
You snapped the 5000's Topic :trazz: My favorite's Merdude.

I dunno about the rest of you guys, but Slash & Merdude aren't really Mutanimals to me. I'm talking the elite team of six here. Wingnut, Man Ray, Dreadmon, Mondo Gecko, Jaguar, & Leatherhead. Not any of their associates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VaughnMichael (Post 820221)
I always liked Man Ray & Jagwar.
But shouldn't this be in the comics section?

Probably, but most of these characters appeared in the toon as well. Not to mention if I were to post this there I doubt it would get as much attention, thus makin' the thread lack convo.

Cowabunga Carl 02-05-2011 09:38 PM

I think it fits fine here Powder, as you said most appeared in both the toon and the Archie comic so General fits best.

I really liked the whole concept of there being other mutants and them forming a group. It was cool to see others dealing with being different, trying to find their place in a world that finds them different. It was also cool to see different origins for the mutations.

MikesPizzaShack 02-05-2011 10:14 PM

Slash...he died like a hero. I remember crying when I read that issue.

Cowabunga Carl 02-05-2011 11:05 PM

Apparently I need to find more issues so I can find out what all you are talking about dieing. It makes me sad.

MikesPizzaShack 02-05-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowabunga Carl (Post 820253)
Apparently I need to find more issues so I can find out what all you are talking about dieing. It makes me sad.

I still remember the cover. It has Slash holding a planet. It was near the end of the Archie TMNT run i believe.
Slash TMNTpedia

Loco 02-06-2011 04:42 AM

Then , Leatherhead. Ninjara is one o My Favorite .

Eiko 02-06-2011 05:46 AM

I always liked Jagwar and Dreadmon the best.

cryan 02-06-2011 07:32 AM

Not to sound like an idiot but were the mutanimals used in the Archie Comic series?Just curious.

Jephael 02-06-2011 09:17 AM

Mondo Gecko is my all time favorite, with Dreadmon as a close second.

gobo 02-06-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryan (Post 820302)
Not to sound like an idiot but were the mutanimals used in the Archie Comic series?Just curious.

Yes. That's the only place they were used. Personally, I thought it would have been awesome if they could have put all of them in one of the versions of Tournament Fighters. ^_^

Wingnut was always my favorite. I always found it amusing how batspit he was. :D My second favorite was a tossup between Manray and Leatherhead.

CrazySquirrel 02-07-2011 11:28 AM

I loved, loved the Mutanimal comics... I thought all of the characters were very good. I would have to go with Mondo but I feel bad because I liked all of them. Slash was awesome but I'm not sure if he counts.