The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Game Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TMNT Instruction Manual Scans (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=35124)

Enscripture 09-16-2011 09:50 PM

TMNT Instruction Manual Scans
 
Since I have these lying around, I figured I'd scan them. The scans are bigger than the preview pics:

TMNT 1 NES:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...T1NES_0001.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?i1v9k2c5uyec2di

TMNT 3 NES:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...T3NES_0001.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?355vyq1aqzu8183

TMNT: Tournament Fighters, SEGA:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...TSEGA_0001.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?99yp91q1sd9k991

Video Game Box scans:
HAS TMNT3 Nes, TMNT IV SNES, TMNT: Tournament Fighters SNES + Sega versions:
http://www.mediafire.com/?l8edtsq3ldpbypt

TMNT 2 NES: (The cover's all damaged though, but the inside is okie, and it still has the coupon lol)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...T2NES_0001.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?1nf1an1alkfxx8z

TMNT IV SNES:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...MNTIV_0001.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?c9lqagv72f96b79

TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Scripture/t1.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/?xd2jjoa6fc262ai

TMNT 2: Back from the Sewers:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Scripture/t2.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/?d10ysam9xbvyoa7

More links will be added as I scan them.

pannoni1 09-17-2011 11:49 AM

Thank you so much, I owe you one! The first NES game brings back a lot of memories as I haven't seen this since the early '90s; I probably threw it away. But if anyone else has The Arcade Game or Turtles in Time, I'd like for them to share!

Shreddhead 09-17-2011 01:46 PM

Great share! i lost my Manhattan Project manual years ago. love it

oldmanwinters 09-17-2011 02:23 PM

Here are full scans of the SNES Tournament Fighters manual that were done by a former forum member a while back:
http://www.mediafire.com/?86ds1b03f6z83hn

Cryomancer 09-17-2011 09:56 PM

These are excellent. I'm already colorizing things from these. Thanks for sharing.

Enscripture 09-17-2011 10:11 PM

I'll scan the TMNT IV, and TMNT 2 NES ones in a bit. I have the SNES Tournament Fighters manual in really good condition. I can do a scan at either 300 or 600 dpi in needed :P

Jester 09-17-2011 10:19 PM

Should I scan my Mutant Melee instruction book? Heck, I wonder if I look around if I can find others.

Enscripture 09-17-2011 11:26 PM

Sure, why not? Might was well make a collection of the Manual Scans :) Added TMNT 2 NES, and TMNT IV to the first post.

oldmanwinters 09-18-2011 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enscripture (Post 876676)
Sure, why not? Might was well make a collection of the Manual Scans :) Added TMNT 2 NES, and TMNT IV to the first post.

Many of the modern manuals can be found in PDF format at:
http://www.replacementdocs.com/news.php

However, I do not believe they have a Mutant Melee manual scan yet.

oldmanwinters 09-18-2011 01:50 PM

Pardon the double post!

Cryomancer posted the link to this site somewhere recently, and I saw they had some nice pictures of the Japanese TMNT Tournament Fighters/Mutant Warriors for Genesis.
http://www.nakoko.com/teenage-mutant...s_10229/images

I really love that box/manual art. I'd be great to have high quality scans or even be able to see the original art piece.

EDIT: It's funny Ultra/Konami made a reference to their game, Defender of the Crown, in the first NES game's manual. They were all about cross-promoting back in the day!

Xav 09-18-2011 07:40 PM

Anyone have the Game Boy manuals?

Master Splinter 09-18-2011 08:51 PM

Wow! Thanks for these scans, they are a great addition to my pic collection.

-ms

NiteWatcher 12-28-2011 11:08 PM

April O'Neal
 
Thanks! I was Lookin' for The TMNT3 Manual, I Wanted to See April Showin' some Extra Flesh Again, I Used to Have The Game.

Ninjinister 12-29-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 876781)
Pardon the double post!

Cryomancer posted the link to this site somewhere recently, and I saw they had some nice pictures of the Japanese TMNT Tournament Fighters/Mutant Warriors for Genesis.
http://www.nakoko.com/teenage-mutant...s_10229/images

I really love that box/manual art. I'd be great to have high quality scans or even be able to see the original art piece.

EDIT: It's funny Ultra/Konami made a reference to their game, Defender of the Crown, in the first NES game's manual. They were all about cross-promoting back in the day!

And now this link is dead. Fortunately, I have the manual, myself. UNfortunately, my scanner is ASS and I would rather not fiddle with that piece of garbage just to get a couple of pages online. I didn't have it when I uploaded those NES ones years ago so it didn't get thrown into that batch.

I have always wondered what it said about "Musha Beetle". So much kanji.... :(

oldmanwinters 12-29-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ninjinister (Post 897264)
And now this link is dead. Fortunately, I have the manual, myself. UNfortunately...

Heh, well like the homeage says, perhaps it'll "Be Back Soon."

I had kinda forgotten what all pictures were on the site after all these months. I really would like to see scans of the whole manual. I guess Ninji should have asked Santa for a new scanner? :tlol: Do the manual interior pages feature any original art?

DonatelloDomeHead31 12-29-2011 05:58 PM

I love how the Arcade game manual has the notice about the pizza hut coupon. I remember how that game had a few "Where's Pizza Hut" logos in some of its levels.

Thanks for the scans, I remember the first NES turtles manual the most.

Ninjinister 12-29-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 897380)
Heh, well like the homeage says, perhaps it'll "Be Back Soon."

I had kinda forgotten what all pictures were on the site after all these months. I really would like to see scans of the whole manual. I guess Ninji should have asked Santa for a new scanner? :tlol: Do the manual interior pages feature any original art?

And maybe a new mouse for you, Senor Double Post? :P

Honestly I rarely use the scanner as it is. But it would be nice to have a new one... it's so ancient that I have to pull out my laptop from '03 to use it.

Re: Art. None inside. Character profiles are introduced with horribly upscaled sprites with CRT lines.

oldmanwinters 12-29-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ninjinister (Post 897419)

Re: Art. None inside. Character profiles are introduced with horribly upscaled sprites with CRT lines.

Bah, I hate it when they did that. Seems like Genesis/Mega Drive manuals always got the shaft back in the day compared to their SNES counterparts.

Enscripture 01-05-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xav (Post 876846)
Anyone have the Game Boy manuals?

I just got the First two in the mail today. Added TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan and TMNT 2: Back from the Sewers to the 1st post.

oldmanwinters 01-05-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enscripture (Post 899064)
I just got the First two in the mail today. Added TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan and TMNT 2: Back from the Sewers to the 1st post.

Thanks for sharing! I'd never seen the Game Boy manuals before. There is some cool art inside that I've never seen before!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.