The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Offical Injustice 2 discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=55470)

turtlefanforever 06-07-2016 12:02 PM

Offical Injustice 2 discussion
 
Expected to be announced at E3 here is the offical discussion to Injustice 2.

TigerClaw 06-07-2016 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlefanforever (Post 1588676)
Expected to be announced at E3 here is the offical discussion to Injustice 2.

Here's a leak image of the Poster.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkXe1EtVAAA7rJn.jpg:small

The Deadman 06-07-2016 01:05 PM

I'm hoping we'll get a proper DC vs MARVEL fighting game one day.

oldmanwinters 06-07-2016 01:22 PM

What? And they still haven't made a sequel to Sunsoft's Justice League: Task Force?

:lol:

Krutch 06-07-2016 03:28 PM

The first one was a very fun game with horrid character designs.

oldmanwinters 06-07-2016 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krutch (Post 1588774)
The first one was a very fun game with horrid character designs.

I'll agree that I have a much greater affinity for the Capcom/Marvel aesthetic than the super-realistic Mortal Kombat-esque design style seen in the last two DC fighting games.

TurtleTitan97 06-08-2016 07:36 AM


Ninjinister 06-08-2016 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlefanforever (Post 1588676)
Expected to be announced at E3 here is the offical discussion to Injustice 2.

S'allgood now that it's been confirmed but don't you think it was a bit presumptuous to start a topic on a game that was only bloody rumored at that point?

Anyway in addition to those shown in the trailer, comicbook.com is reporting Grodd and Atrocitus as playable. Grain o' salt.

TigerClaw 06-08-2016 09:50 AM

Info on Injustice 2 from the Playstation Blog.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...o-ps4-in-2017/

And of course we’re going to continue to tell the epic story of the Injustice Universe. When last we saw them, Superman was imprisoned in a Red Sun prison cell, while Batman was continuing the good fight against the forces that would see Superman’s tyranny back in power. Where do we go from here? And what new characters will join the fight? Of course you’ll have to play the game to find out. And we can’t wait for you to get your hands on this game. We’re excited to see your vision come to life on screen.

TheSkeletonMan939 06-08-2016 10:43 AM

I hope Dean Grinsfelder returns as a composer.

Krutch 06-08-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1589008)
Anyway in addition to those shown in the trailer, comicbook.com is reporting Grodd and Atrocitus as playable. Grain o' salt.

Aw man, Grodd would be dope!

Here's hoping for Killer Shark, Black Manta, Darkseid, and Starro while they're at it.

Yes. Starro :D

Electric 06-08-2016 08:05 PM

Assuming they'll keep all the old characters (They'd never get rid of Harley...) just give me Black Canary, Poison Ivy or Scarecrow, and one of the Robins besides Nightwing and I'll be happy. Even though he's not my favorite Robin, a young Damian Wayne, not nightwing version, with smaller stature and his sword would be awesome.


Incredibly pumped for this game

Autbot_Benz 06-08-2016 08:14 PM

Id love to see John Constantine be a playable character maybe take Zattana's place

Commenter 42 06-08-2016 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krutch (Post 1588774)
The first one was a very fun game with horrid character designs.

Whew, somebody said it.

That Borat inspired man-kini on Superman Regime.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...he_regime).png

Shark_Blade 06-08-2016 10:58 PM

What the heck kind of awful design is that? :teek:

Commenter 42 06-08-2016 11:18 PM

You should see Batman and the Flash...
http://pre01.deviantart.net/4b90/th/...ut-d62n3cr.png

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130130002950



Would be nice to see a classic look, just for the hell of it.
http://i.imgur.com/BHyO76q.jpg

Ninjinister 06-08-2016 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krutch (Post 1589298)
Aw man, Grodd would be dope!

Here's hoping for Killer Shark, Black Manta, Darkseid, and Starro while they're at it.

Yes. Starro :D

Apparently it's from the official press release. Grodd and Atrocitus are a go.

I still want Detective Chimp.

Electric 06-10-2016 12:36 AM

Wait, Im sorry? Why is Batmans design an issue? That looks fine to me.

the Superman youre showing is the alternate Superman design too, from another world? His normal design is this game is classic superman...

And flash, sure its a little, pardon, flashy, but still pretty normal??

Plus, if you dont care for their original design, they released multiple alternates for just about every character! Batman can literally be this one, one from Arkham games, Beyond, and multiple comic inspired ones.

Designs for this game were perfectly fine

Commenter 42 06-10-2016 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric (Post 1590064)
Wait, Im sorry? Why is Batmans design an issue? That looks fine to me.

the Superman youre showing is the alternate Superman design too, from another world? His normal design is this game is classic superman...

And flash, sure its a little, pardon, flashy, but still pretty normal??

Plus, if you dont care for their original design, they released multiple alternates for just about every character! Batman can literally be this one, one from Arkham games, Beyond, and multiple comic inspired ones.

Designs for this game were perfectly fine


You're blind, right? And no, there was no Classic Superman.
There was some sort of N52 looking Superman. Tech garbage Superman, sure.

Batman looked like ass. Wonder Woman's face was terrible. All the injustice designs are terrible.

You people with the " it's fine"

Lol, piss off. Do it right or don't do it. Step to the challenge of delivering iconic characters, or step back and let the real artists do their work.

People love the combination of DC characters and Mortal Combat. No one loved the character "redesigns".

Flash is wearing ****ing shoulderpads because?

Spike Spiegel 06-10-2016 06:54 AM

I'm sure the gameplay will be cool, but those designs make them look like they're trying out for the Knight Sabers (Google the anime series Bubblegum Crisis if you don't get that reference).


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.