The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toy/Collectible Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   TMNT 2017 Action Figures (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=56884)

Freeman 02-02-2017 01:57 PM

No better quality or any videos yet?
When is NY Toy Fair coming?

Candy Kappa 02-02-2017 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor86 (Post 1657319)
You can find Fugitoid loose (both white and metallic) from chinese seller in eBbay at 6 euros and free shipping.

I got mine months ago and it is perfect

yeah, I got him on my wishlist. :lol:

Candy Kappa 02-03-2017 04:58 AM

It's a Christmas miracle in February. One of the 5 toy stores on my city had Mozar, bebop and Fugitiod, it wasn't TRU (they are still filled with purplebacks and OotS figures). but one of the non-brand stores that have changed names like 15 times last year, and the action figure aisle is like a 5ft tall 3ft wide stand and two pegs was TMNT while the rest was transformers and Superheroes.

Didn't buy any of them, though, not when they are $20 a pop.

Candy Kappa 02-09-2017 04:15 PM

From TMNT Play FB page:

All packed up and ready for #NewYorkToyFair! Who is meeting us there?! #TMNT #IsThatMuckman?
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e2&oe=5949E17E
https://www.facebook.com/TMNTPlay/po...65658740199790


Still skeptical until I see in-hand photos of Muckman in stores :lol:

snake 02-09-2017 04:22 PM

Missing paint aps? Now he looks ready for a retail release!



Kidding, of course. The sculpt alone is worth a purchase in this case IMO.

Candy Kappa 02-09-2017 04:23 PM

I'm just amazed he still got painted pants :lol:

wpugh2424 02-09-2017 04:31 PM

Same I was thinking
He is missing loads of paint it would appear

Huzzah 02-09-2017 04:32 PM

I bet he gets the same retail presence Human Karai, by which I mean none because she never showed up in any of my stores, got. On the plus side if he actually shows up in stores, he doesn't look drastically under-scaled.

TurtleWA 02-09-2017 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy Kappa (Post 1658870)
From TMNT Play FB page:

All packed up and ready for #NewYorkToyFair! Who is meeting us there?! #TMNT #IsThatMuckman?
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e2&oe=5949E17E
https://www.facebook.com/TMNTPlay/po...65658740199790


Still skeptical until I see in-hand photos of Muckman in stores :lol:

Reminds me of this for some reason. Although I doubt it's that thoughtful of a pose.

Autbot_Benz 02-09-2017 05:19 PM

ok so he will be at Toy fair awesome. i am still skeptical he will get released.

Spidergreg 02-09-2017 09:49 PM

Isn't he supposed to have a sewer lid attached to his feet?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...scaled_600.jpg

oh dam, now the missing paint really stands out :lol::lol::lol:

EddieNES 02-09-2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidergreg (Post 1658942)
Isn't he supposed to have a sewer lid attached to his feet?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...scaled_600.jpg

oh dam, now the missing paint really stands out :lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully it's an attachment in package. Crazy if they scrapped it completely.

Spidergreg 02-09-2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieNES (Post 1658950)
Hopefully it's an attachment in package. Crazy if they scrapped it completely.

Gotta save plastic somewhere

Autbot_Benz 02-09-2017 11:44 PM

that's another reason I scrapped playmates the lack of paint. What is the point of a garbage monster like Muckman if you don't paint the trash that is stuck to him

go_ninja84 02-10-2017 01:57 AM

That Muckman looks like garbage literally. If this is the final product it sucks.

They can't even make garbage look good screw off Playmates
You need to lose the license

Spidergreg 02-10-2017 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_ninja84 (Post 1658983)
That Muckman looks like garbage literally. If this is the final product it sucks.

They can't even make garbage look good screw off Playmates
You need to lose the license

Hey, they painted parts of the pants where there isnt even supposed to be paint :lol::lol::lol:

oldmanwinters 02-10-2017 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy Kappa (Post 1658874)
I'm just amazed he still got painted pants :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidergreg (Post 1659013)
Hey, they painted parts of the pants where there isnt even supposed to be paint :lol::lol::lol:

Can't have a naked mutant on the shelves! Parents would speak out!

In this case, decency won out over financial expediency.

OrokuYoshiFilms 02-11-2017 09:04 AM

Wonder what they mean by "Group Vehicle"....

Huzzah 02-11-2017 09:46 AM

Probably a reissue of one of the movie vehicles.

Freeman 02-11-2017 11:04 AM

When is it coming?
Can't wait to see better quality pic of Monster Hunters, renewed R&B and Usagi line (that one not so much, looks pretty awful already ^_^U)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.