The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toy/Collectible Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   TMNT 2017 Action Figures (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=56884)

Powder 09-23-2017 04:23 AM

Ah, so those have zero connection to the finale beyond the namesake being a vague reference to a Mad Max-like theme. No loss if they're shelved.

To answer your question, as far as we know, that's it. The playmates rep at SDCC told Pixeldan the line was done, in a video interview he gave.

DVD 09-23-2017 04:24 AM

Taking a new stance with my Turtles. Iím breaking them out of their boxes.

I do like the look of these monster figures. In mean time in chasing the Samurais.
I located a Donnie, and I of course have Raph and Usagi.

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...590C3ED9C9.jpg

Enjoying displaying these figures out of their packs.

METALHEAD 09-23-2017 05:02 AM

http://bloody-disgusting.com/toys/34...ime-halloween/

saw this on my facebook. - seeing they're already coming out, i guess i'll check my targets and walmarts. from what i saw in a toy review on youtube, i forget the channle name, the figures look very well articulated and surprisingly painted. save for their claws. still, no biggy as i plan to coat them with a glow in the dark gel. i gotta tell ya i've never been more excited for TMNT figures since the first wave.

SilverNinja 10-04-2017 10:40 AM

I was randomly searching online and noticed my local Target said Muckman was available to purchase in store, however...he was not available to purchase or reserve online. I immediately called up my store and the employee asked for the "DPCI" number, meaning the number designated to that particular store. The guy looked everywhere for me and came up with the theory that the entire line utilizes that number. Needless to say, I was pretty bummed...but not all that surprised, lol.

However, I did manage to score a decently priced set of the Monsters vs. Mutants set of four monster turtle figures. I HATE resorting to that, but with it being a busy season for me at work, I don't have the time to keep running out to Toys r Us, Walmart and Target to continue seeing disappointing depleted racks. I love the thrill of the hunt, but I just didn't want for these guys to end up like Muckman. I paid $50 for the 4, which included shipping. They are indeed worth that much to me.

TurtleWA 10-04-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverNinja (Post 1719968)
I was randomly searching online and noticed my local Target said Muckman was available to purchase in store, however...he was not available to purchase or reserve online. I immediately called up my store and the employee asked for the "DPCI" number, meaning the number designated to that particular store. The guy looked everywhere for me and came up with the theory that the entire line utilizes that number. Needless to say, I was pretty bummed...but not all that surprised, lol.

However, I did manage to score a decently priced set of the Monsters vs. Mutants set of four monster turtle figures. I HATE resorting to that, but with it being a busy season for me at work, I don't have the time to keep running out to Toys r Us, Walmart and Target to continue seeing disappointing depleted racks. I love the thrill of the hunt, but I just didn't want for these guys to end up like Muckman. I paid $50 for the 4, which included shipping. They are indeed worth that much to me.

Congrats on scoring the monster figs. And your not the first or last to be fooled by Target's notoriously misleading online system.

Wretched Reptile 10-04-2017 11:32 AM

If anyone is still struggling to find the regular Usagi figure, check JC Penneys. I know it sounds unlikely, but I've literally seen him there at 3 different locations in the past 2 weeks. It's also the only place to date that I've ever seen him at retail. I got my original one back in June thanks to a friend on IG who found him at their Target. I did buy an extra at JC Penneys recently to keep carded but left 2 behind at other stores. Keep looking, he's still out there!

useasneeded4pain 10-04-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverNinja (Post 1719968)

Targetís DPCI for the TMNT line all link back to the same assortment. Their website even had the unreleased Ice Cream Kitty pack listed for awhile (it might still be on there) using the same DPCI as the other figures.

Coro 10-04-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wretched Reptile (Post 1719983)
If anyone is still struggling to find the regular Usagi figure, check JC Penneys. I know it sounds unlikely, but I've literally seen him there at 3 different locations in the past 2 weeks. It's also the only place to date that I've ever seen him at retail. I got my original one back in June thanks to a friend on IG who found him at their Target. I did buy an extra at JC Penneys recently to keep carded but left 2 behind at other stores. Keep looking, he's still out there!

USAGI IS GONE-Thanks!

SilverNinja 10-05-2017 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleWA (Post 1719973)
Congrats on scoring the monster figs. And your not the first or last to be fooled by Target's notoriously misleading online system.

Thanks! Plus yeah, I bet. I was skeptical they had a Muckman to begin with...but I had to try.

Quote:

Originally Posted by useasneeded4pain (Post 1719994)
Targetís DPCI for the TMNT line all link back to the same assortment. Their website even had the unreleased Ice Cream Kitty pack listed for awhile (it might still be on there) using the same DPCI as the other figures.

I can only imagine how many fans had their hopes dashed by this DPCI system, haha. Seeing the "In Stock" made my heart jump slightly. Still, I had that feeling it was most likely too good to be true.

DonnieLaForge 10-05-2017 08:34 AM

I'm having some real strugs turning up those 80's figures. Monsters finally started coming out of my ears but no dice on 80's. Monster Hunters are also elusive. This is the situation deep in the midwest.

Danetello 10-05-2017 08:40 AM

Absolutely zippo in eastern thru central Maryland and northern Virginia.

inaheap 10-05-2017 12:35 PM

I finally figured out how Mikey gets his pizza money.

Candy Kappa 10-05-2017 12:54 PM

That's awesome! Where'd you find the instrument?

The Turtle Terminator 10-05-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inaheap (Post 1720287)
I finally figured out how Mikey gets his pizza money.

If that was 2014 Mikey, thatíd be him playing Careless Whisper to April in a Ďsuper creepyí way

inaheap 10-05-2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy Kappa (Post 1720298)
That's awesome! Where'd you find the instrument?

Local antique shop?

Danetello 10-06-2017 09:03 AM

I finally found Frankendon at a Target in Northern Virginia last night. Only missing Hunter Leo now (and of course Muckman...).

MisterMiracle 10-15-2017 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge (Post 1720227)
I'm having some real strugs turning up those 80's figures. Monsters finally started coming out of my ears but no dice on 80's. Monster Hunters are also elusive. This is the situation deep in the midwest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danetello (Post 1720601)
I finally found Frankendon at a Target in Northern Virginia last night. Only missing Hunter Leo now (and of course Muckman...).

I have a Monster Hunter Leo if anyone is interested. I also have all the new monster/mutant wave turtles.

Danetello 10-15-2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMiracle (Post 1722181)
I have a Monster Hunter Leo if anyone is interested. I also have all the new monster/mutant wave turtles.

I'm interested!

DonnieLaForge 10-16-2017 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMiracle (Post 1722181)

Leo is the one hunter I've been able to find.

I can trade any of the monsters to anyone who can get me hunter Raph, 80's Bebop, or 80's Leo...

mikey2007 10-16-2017 12:17 PM

Iíve been able to find two sets of monster figures at every Walmart and target in my area, but have yet to find the monster hunter turtles or 80s figures