The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Fan Works Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   [Fan Comic] Dream Studios - fan comics from Russia (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=57685)

AlZarkovski 04-02-2017 03:46 PM

Dream Studios - fan comics from Russia
 
Hello, everybody! My name is Artem, I'm from Russia and I and my friends are huge fans of TMNT. In 2012 we created a creative group called "Dream Studios". Since then we have been creating our own fan comics about Ninja Turtles. Our team includes three artists - Dasha Ko, Linami and Dark Man. Arseny Dubakov (Demon-Alukard), who is the editor-in-chief of the publishing house "Illusion Studios" (the official publishing house for the comics "Mirage" in Russia) also helps us.

This year our team turns 5 years old. During this time we created 6 different comics about the Turtles in Russian. In 2017, we are preparing for release three more comics and begin translating our comics into English.

Examples of pages of our comics in Russian:

AlZarkovski 04-02-2017 03:51 PM

Today I present to you our first English comic "Illusions". This is a one-shot, which we made in honor of our first anniversary. In June, we hope to present this comic to Kevin Eastmain and Jim Lawson at the Big Festival in St. Petersburg.

I hope you will like it!

Part 1 (please, click to enlarge)

AlZarkovski 04-02-2017 03:53 PM

Part 2 (please, click to enlarge)



Also you can read this comics here or download here.

ToTheNines 04-02-2017 04:57 PM

Cool stuff Artem. Keep it coming!

Sabacooza 04-02-2017 05:19 PM

Very nice stuff. Thanks for sharing. I hope to see more.

AlZarkovski 04-02-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToTheNines (Post 1673488)
Cool stuff Artem. Keep it coming!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabacooza (Post 1673497)
Very nice stuff. Thanks for sharing. I hope to see more.

Thank you!:tsmile:

oldmanwinters 04-03-2017 05:47 PM

That "Illusions" story certainly has a surprising twist! I kinda like seeing April reimagined as a mob boss. Makes me want to see how Splinter and Baxter Stockman would fit in that universe. Thanks for sharing the English version, Artem!

The alternative universe is an interesting "what if?" but I'm looking forward to seeing the Ultimate TMNT Adventures storyline continue!

EDIT: This was my 10,000th post.

Andrew NDB 04-03-2017 09:19 PM

I clicked on one of those and got about 30 virus/trojan warnings.

DestronMirage22 04-03-2017 10:05 PM

Illusions was great. I like the art and the story was interesting, seeing the positions switched.
Always dug fan comics like this and hope more of yours in English will be available soon.

AlZarkovski 04-03-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1673847)
I clicked on one of those and got about 30 virus/trojan warnings.

Another link: http://www98.zippyshare.com/v/EJbHxAfc/file.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 (Post 1673874)
Illusions was great. I like the art and the story was interesting, seeing the positions switched.
Always dug fan comics like this and hope more of yours in English will be available soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1673808)
That "Illusions" story certainly has a surprising twist! I kinda like seeing April reimagined as a mob boss. Makes me want to see how Splinter and Baxter Stockman would fit in that universe. Thanks for sharing the English version, Artem!

The alternative universe is an interesting "what if?" but I'm looking forward to seeing the Ultimate TMNT Adventures storyline continue!

Thank you very much! This summer we will release "Origins #2: Shredder & Splinter" in Russian, after that we will work on the English versions of "Origins" #1 and #2. And I hope that by next year we will translate all our other comics.:)

AlZarkovski 05-27-2017 11:48 AM

Well, we have finally finished work on the English versions of our two comics "Origins". Part 1 and 2.

Technically, these comics are not the first, but you can read them without previous numbers.

If you find any errors, please let me know.

Enjoy!:)

"Origins". Part 1.

Preview:

Download: http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/lupEk0KB/file.html


"Origins". Part 2.

Preview:

Download: http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/pvf6UKVy/file.html

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 05-28-2017 02:23 AM

I can't wait!
 
I can't wait!

AlZarkovski 05-28-2017 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan (Post 1685839)
I can't wait!

I apologize, but I do not understand you. You already can download and read two comics. Or are you talking about the next issues?

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 05-28-2017 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlZarkovski (Post 1685841)
I apologize, but I do not understand you. You already can download and read two comics. Or are you talking about the next issues?

Why must I download the coloured comics? Why can't I read them online.

I also have one idea (online as long as it is just in Russian). If you click at the letters in Russian, it will translate into English.

AlZarkovski 05-28-2017 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan (Post 1685843)
Why must I download the coloured comics? Why can't I read them online.

I also have one idea (online as long as it is just in Russian). If you click at the letters in Russian, it will translate into English.

Ok, I'll download comics for on-line reading soon.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 05-28-2017 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlZarkovski (Post 1685848)
Ok, I'll download comics for on-line reading soon.

Thank you.

AlZarkovski 05-28-2017 03:02 AM

On-line:

"Origins. Part 1": http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/tai8...eqy93z7ushfcw9

"Origins. Part 2": http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2agx...mtf0tr5f7acy3f

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan 05-28-2017 03:22 AM

Great!
 
This is great!

AlZarkovski 05-28-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan (Post 1685867)
This is great!

Thank you!:)

oldmanwinters 05-28-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlZarkovski (Post 1685861)

Thank you, Artem! It is a real pleasure to see these two issues translated into English! Thank you for sharing them with the world!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.