The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Old member back in action! (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=58070)

FearlessLeader 06-09-2017 10:50 PM

Old member back in action!
 
Hello, Technodrome friends!

Been a few years since I've been here I think. I decided to go back to school and get a degree in Occupational Therapy and with the sheer intensity of the program and working full time I kind of completely fell out of fandom.

I thankfully have finished school and am now studying diligently for my certification exam. I've missed Turtles and I've missed everyone here! I'm slowly getting caught up on the Nick show in my spare time. From spoilers I've seen, it looks like I'm in for a fun journey. My goal when I finally can achieve my new job is to get caught up on the IDW comics.

I personally cannot stand the new Bay universe. It's only redeeming quality is Amell as Casey and that is sadly literally it.

I'm interested to see who's still around and also meet new faces! So greetings or it's nice to see you again!

Powder 06-09-2017 11:24 PM

Welcome back!

DestronMirage22 06-10-2017 12:39 AM

Greetings! And welcome back! :)

TurtleWA 06-10-2017 01:05 AM

Hello. I would be one of those new faces. Do you have a memory of the good ol' drome days you want to share or perhaps a favorite thread you use to post in often? If not it's cool. Welcome back! :tsmile:

MikeandRaph87 06-10-2017 09:44 AM

Welcome back Fearless, I see you have been away since May 2013. I honestly thought you were away for only a few months. Haha. I guess it was your impact and past presence. Congrats on the degree. I am a little nervous myself of taking classes later this month four and a half years removed.

FearlessLeader 06-10-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powder (Post 1689031)
Welcome back!

Thank you Powder! Glad to see you're still around!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 (Post 1689038)
Greetings! And welcome back! :)

Thank you so much!!! :tgrin: I'm glad to find my way back here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleWA (Post 1689039)
Hello. I would be one of those new faces. Do you have a memory of the good ol' drome days you want to share or perhaps a favorite thread you use to post in often? If not it's cool. Welcome back! :tsmile:

Hello! :tgrin: It's great to meet you!

It isn't technically one on the board but one of my favorite memories with Dromers involved was going to the screening party for Turtles Forever at SDCC like jeepers, six year ago now. :teek: Meeting so many from the board and actually getting to talk to people face to face was cool!

As for a favorite thread, I don't know if I had a singular one but you could generally find me writing small dissertations about Leonardo somewhere on the board because I'm cool like that! :tcool::twink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 (Post 1689070)
Welcome back Fearless, I see you have been away since May 2013. I honestly thought you were away for only a few months. Haha. I guess it was your impact and past presence. Congrats on the degree. I am a little nervous myself of taking classes later this month four and a half years removed.

Hello and thank you for the welcome!

You're too kind!! :tsmile: And trust me I'd been out of school for years before returning so if you ever need someone to talk to about it don't hesitate to PM me! What are you returning to school for if you don't mind me asking?

MikeandRaph87 06-10-2017 03:59 PM

I am going back to my alum in the graduate professional studies program to get a Masters of Administration & Supervision. So I guess you could say I am training to be a fearless leader. Maybe you can teach me. haha.

BubblyShell22 06-10-2017 05:39 PM

Welcome back, Fearless Leader. Good to see you again and congrats on getting that degree. I'm sure that was a rewarding experience.

Gin Rummy 06-11-2017 01:02 AM

Welcome back! :)

FearlessLeader 06-11-2017 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 (Post 1689133)
I am going back to my alum in the graduate professional studies program to get a Masters of Administration & Supervision. So I guess you could say I am training to be a fearless leader. Maybe you can teach me. haha.

Wow! :teek: Congrats! I don't know how much help I'd personally be :tlol: Most of my experience comes from extensive study of Leonardo's character :twink:

Good luck! I'll be rooting for you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 (Post 1689153)
Welcome back, Fearless Leader. Good to see you again and congrats on getting that degree. I'm sure that was a rewarding experience.

Thank you so much!! :tgrin: It's good to see you again on here!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gin Rummy (Post 1689207)
Welcome back! :)

Thank you!!! :tsmile:

Krutch 06-12-2017 10:44 AM

Welcome back :tcool:

Powder 06-12-2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearlessLeader (Post 1689129)
Thank you Powder! Glad to see you're still around!!!

As if I'd wanna be anywhere else! :tlol:

Hope to see you on the boards more.

Utrommaniac 06-12-2017 08:36 PM

Welcome back! I'm another newcomer, though not that new anymore, it's been a little over a year since I joined.

FearlessLeader 06-15-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krutch (Post 1689437)
Welcome back :tcool:

Thank you so much! I'm enjoying being here again!! :tsmile:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powder (Post 1689574)
As if I'd wanna be anywhere else! :tlol:

Hope to see you on the boards more.

Definitely gonna try! Studying is killing my brain *laughs* So this is the perfect downtown activity! :tcool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utrommaniac (Post 1689580)
Welcome back! I'm another newcomer, though not that new anymore, it's been a little over a year since I joined.

Thank you and it's nice to meet you! I look forward to conversing on here! :tsmile:

Tetsu Deinonychus 06-17-2017 11:10 AM

Greetings and Salutations!

DarkFell 06-17-2017 02:09 PM

Hello to you and welcome back too. :tsmile:

Rise1184 06-26-2017 10:00 PM

Awesome! Same here, it's been a little over a year. I plan on visiting more often, welcome back!:trazz:

FearlessLeader 06-29-2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tetsu Deinonychus (Post 1690995)
Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you! Hello! It's nice to meet you also!! :tgrin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkFell (Post 1691059)
Hello to you and welcome back too. :tsmile:

Hello to you also!! And thank you! It's great to be back!! :tgrin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rise1184 (Post 1693896)
Awesome! Same here, it's been a little over a year. I plan on visiting more often, welcome back!:trazz:

It's great to get back into fandom after an absence you know?? And welcome back to you also! Hope to see you around! :tgrin:

GoldMutant 06-29-2017 06:58 PM

First time meeting you, but I still welcome you back to the forums. :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.