View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 09:21 PM   #16
Shark
Stone Warrior

Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
OOC: Alright then, lets get started. I hope I start this well.

On a dark, stormy cold night, perched upon a rooftop, is Shark, rumored to be the most feared, dangerous assassin of all time. Though this is only a rumor, and Shark knows it. He loves letting others believe it though, making others fear him.

Shark was hired to destroy the four original turtles, and their master Splinter. Although Shark wasn't sure if there were more turtles envolved, he had to be extra careful. He waited hours with no cover from the rain, watching, looking for a sign. And suddenly, it came to him, as a noticed a young turtle, stealhly entering a sewer hole. Shark stood up, and leaped off the building, and landed quietly on his feet in the alley. He waited a few seconds after the sewer lid closed, rain dripping down his face. Once it was time, he gave chase, hoping into the sewer. He listened for the sound of the trutle running through the sewer through the many tunnels. Once he was locked onto the direction of the sound, he faced it, and started walking quietly in the direction. The first thing on his mind was,"This smell...How can turtles stand living down here? I hope they have a home full of Air Freshners." He occasionally attemps to make jokes to himself, but keeps his mind on his targets, as he continued down the sewer.

OOC: Yes, my spelling is bad, and I couldn't spell Freshiners...Freasheners...whatever. Anyway, as for the turtle he followed, it doesn't matter. Who ever responds first can be the turtle.

Ironic how Shark's first line also resembled my profile Location. I didn't notice that until after I posted.

Regardless, I hope this was a good start.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelia View Post
So, do we start where your character attacks the turtles or do we start after that happens?
My character will attack them in their home first, making his debute. After this, they will barely escape alive and regroup, finding a new home, or staying at Casey or Aprils...or whatever. Up to you guys who play the turtles.

And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy...

Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people.
Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote