View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 07:44 AM   #1424
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Bard's just a rebound and Babs is hurting from Ric rejecting her and seeing him with Bea. I'm perceiving that she sees Bard as someone she can 'fix' in a way she couldn't 'fix' Dick, but we all know every time Dick re-enters her life, she's with someone and eventually those relationships fall apart because she loves him too much and they get back together.

I'm not as big on modern Titans as much as I should be, so no, I haven't read it.
I read Batgirl but not Nightwing, so I am not familar with Bea. I know Didio does not like them together, but its the one relationship that seems more realistic than Bruce/Selina. The whole thing with Bard, there is the fake dislike and secret crush he had on Barbara and when he originally appeared they dated in the early 70s'. By the time she took the Congressional role it was swept away.

Since it focused on the original 60s'/70s' group I was curious if Titans: Hunt was any good. I don't care for Titans beyond 1985's Tales#55. Everything after that just seems to be dragged on plots after the original plots had wrapped. Also Prez was gone which is what i feel also hurt the series more than fans would like to admit.