View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 05:19 PM   #1076
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browne762 View Post
Rocksteady and Bebop were released at the end of November at Target, but finding a set is like finding a unicorn that lays golden eggs. Target was the exclusive dealer in the US. Zaavi which was mentioned previously has them for a decent price, but I didn't go far enough into the website to see where they will ship or how much shipping would be. They list them as available February 28th. If Target were to be getting more, it might be around that Feb 28th time-frame.

I don't think NECA will be more specific then a month of release. If they said March, it "should" be in March and they might say something a couple days beforehand on Twitter. Twitter seems to be their favorite place to update customers.
Thanks. My birthday is the middle of March and I wanted to let people know where to go, this gem is it. I actually want Slash/Leatherhead more, but I do want both.

Will Neca rerelease Shredder and Krang together? That would make sense pairing wise! I would like them, but I do not want another Leonardo or Donatello to get them. New characters released together and no more foot soldiers!