View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 10:37 AM   #10
Masked Ninja
Doodles TMNT for fun

I love how this show can take something as cheesy as "another alien invasion" and put it into the story and
1) it makes sense in the story
2) it's not as cheesy as it first seems

That said, a lot of interesting things brought up in this episode. Bishop's appearance in previous time periods was weird before, but now we see his veins (or something) going haywire, and a direct comment from Stockman on "early decomposition." Hm... Perhaps Bishop is one of those freaky people who is sustaining himself with his experiments, and things are slowly falling apart? (Or at least they do until he finds a way to patch up the problem temporarily)

Interesting also how the Turtles got publicity as they did in "Bad Day"... not as obvious, but there is an artist rendering. Geez, Splinter's gonna kill them for this. Or at least confine them to the lair in a major "told ya so," sensei-style. As far as human attempts to depict the Turtles... I wonder where the heck they keep getting those fangs?!

Obviously the goop running into the sewers is setting up for something, with the dramatic close-up and background music It could very well be leading up to Gamera-Don. But... if that's the alien goop (and it's surely what it looks like), remember they were all covered with it two separate times in this episode. So what? Does it require prolonged exposure? Are they gonna conveniently forget? Does the goop react with sewer water to make a Gamera Generator of Death? Or will it affect the guys in a totally different way? I guess only time will tell.

Can't wait for next week!
Masked Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote