View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 05:45 AM   #14
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Guys here is the proof you've been wanting for some time.
Peter Laird talks about this being the end of the series in a reply to MachiasBanshee on this blog post.
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...93681332405601
Quote:
How do I feel about the show ending? Well, I won't say I'm happy, really... but on the other hand, I can't say I'm terribly sad either. We've had a pretty darned good run with this series -- seven seasons. I feel like I was finally able to contribute to a TMNT animated series which captured the spirit and essence of the TMNT comics (with some small concessions to broadcast standards and practices). It was a thrill to see many of the TMNT comic stories that Mirage published adapted into episodes of the series, especially the Jack Kirby tribute ("The King"). I thoroughly enjoyed working with Lloyd and his crew, and hope someday to work with him again, even if it's not on Turtles. I feel that we took the original concept and expanded on it it some cool and exciting ways, creating another iteration of the TMNT, another TMNT universe if you will, which stands on its own. I'm very proud of it. -- PL
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote