View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 09:47 PM   #15
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly but I'm pretty sure that as soon as season 5 started it was scrapped to think of a rebranding in which case FF was chosen as the one they all agreed on Playmates/Mirage/4Kids but Laird didn't want S5 scrapped so he salvaged it with his own money for the most part to finish it, so of course they didn't have 26 episodes ready and only around half of that. Remember that FF aired right after S4 there was no wait so it was obvious that production of FF began around the time that S5 would've begun.
No, the last episode of Season 4 directly leads into the Ninja Tribunal arc. All of Season 5 was already in script form before they decided to air FF before it, they just didn't finish animating all the episodes yetr And as I said before, Season 5 was always going to be 13 episodes. There's never been anything PL said or in his notes saying they somehow scraped another 13 episodes.

Quote:
And I don't think I"m confusing it with the BTTS drama where Fast Forward season 2 was scrapped for a new idea and they had different concepts including the toddler turtles one and eventually they all decided on BTTS which if we also got to see a few scrapped episode drafts like the Space Usagi one and even then if you look at BTTS you can see that a lot of that season seems to be tweaked FFs2 plots .
Well this was a different story. We know FF was going to get 10 more episodes, but then axed the idea.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote