View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 03:26 PM   #34
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
This would be their first introduction to Ch'rell, though. I think pressure from certain other things might make it hard to stop him and the EPF at the same time, and they might ultimately choose the EPF.
Not if Ch'rell tries to activate the Technodrome again. The EPF is small potatoes compared to that, plus Bishop would actually side with the Turtles if he realized what they're trying to do. Or... Circumstances could force the Turtles to choose between saving the Burnow aliens and potentially letting Earth perish, or save the planet from Ch'rell but not in time to stop Bishop from slaughtering all the aliens.

Doubt it'll go down like that, but wouldn't that be an effing kick in the pants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
I doubt this would really be an extinction storyline, especially with the new alliance that's been developed.
Oh, no. When I brought up that title, I was thinking that you can totally call it that but not actually involve any race's extinction. Just the threat of it. If Ch'rell's plan involves reactivating the Technodrome, then it's not just the Utroms and Triceratons on the line, but potentially the humans as well.

And I wonder if the Triceratons know their prehistoric ancestors have since gone extinct? Huh.

Whatever happens next, this is one phenomenal comic!
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote