View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:12 PM   #4
TMNT_Guy
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
Man. Sonic sure went to sh*t when Sonic Adventure came out.
Eh, to each his own. The Sonic Adventure series is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be(Voice Acting and Big the Cat aside). The only Sonic games I ever regretted playing are Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, Sonic Labyrinth, Sonic Blast, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. It's hard for a franchise thats lasted over 20 years to crank out gold after gold. Even good ol' Mario has had some stinkers(Mario Golf 64, Mario's Time Machine, etc).

Favorite 2D Sonic game is either Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System) or Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Favorite 3D Sonic game is Sonic Adventure 2 with Sonic Colors very closely behind.

Favorite Spin-Off game is Sonic Spinball with Sonic Riders a close second.

Favorite Animated Series are Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM), Sonic the Hedgehog the Movie and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Both Sonic Underground and Sonic X were crap. Yes, both the original and the dub. I did like "Amy on the Beach" / "The Last Resort" however.

I haven't had a chance to play Sonic Generations yet because I don't have a 360 anymore, but it looks amazing. Anyone else excited for Sonic's appearance in Wreck-It Ralph? He even apparently has a line in the film unlike Eggman who just has a cameo.