View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 08:37 AM   #21
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
I'm only in season 3 somewhere still with 2k3 so can't comment too much yet with Shredder and Karai, other than I notice he has her call him master and not father.

2012's couldn't put his feelings for her before his need for revenge, which she suffered for. The mutation was never meant for her though, thinking of the comment above, but it was his fault obviously.
I meant the further mutation when Stockman gave her the brainworms. That mutation meant that she could change at will and easier than she could before. Because before that she could change into a Hybird form but never truly back into a human being.

You can see it in "Serpent hunt" when the Turtles meet up with Karai in that warehouse, she changes back into a human but still kept the fork tongue, snake eyes and scaly skin.

After Stockman modified her, she could change back into a human 100%. In a way that would have been a nice gesture on Shredder's part. If it weren't for the fact that the transformation itself is pure agony for Karai.

If you look at what happened in "City at war" when she changes into her hybrid snake for to take on Tigerclaw, you see her body convulsing and you hear her groan as if she has a grand mal seizure. Note also that every single time she transforms, she screams.

Old Hob once described the mutation process as "Going through a sausage maker, you go in one thing and come out something different." There's just no way that transformation can feel pleasant and knowing Shredder, he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
The Great Saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote