View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 02:10 PM   #12
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
i.e., big battle scene and the Turtles put on all red bandannas. They're whooshing around a factory/warehouse, trying to get the drop on a room full of like 20, 30 guys. Lights are flickering. The Turtles keep, I dunno, popping out and throwing shuriken at the bad guys (think, the dock scene in Batman Begins, but shuriken and blood and weapons strikes instead of fists and rope). It starts to go on a bit, and the bad guys really freak out, seeing all these red bandannas popping up, disappearing, and popping up again... "How many of them are there??" "I think I got one... sh**, there he is again!" "What happened to Larry? Where'd he go?" "There's ****ing HUNDREDS of them!!! GAHHH!!!" "AHHH!!!" Until they're all picked off.

I think that could be pretty awesome.
Could definitely go for that. While I like them each having their own preferred color in more typical situations, all wearing the same tone - esp red that could denote they mean serious business - is a good battle strategy to throw off their targets.

I think this was brought up before while discussing the Nick show a while back. I suppose they sort of went for that idea by all wearing black when they took down Shredder, but I'd like to see the red used, both for classic reasons and the relation of the color to blood, war, etc. Maybe even brand one tail of the fabric with a Hamato clan or other symbol.

(But then I also want it juxtaposed by them later seen at home, back in their individual colors, and a completely different lovable side of them as a family purposely in sharp contrast.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote