View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 10:22 AM   #4245
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
I wouldn't say that. It depends on individuals that can work with or relate to him. Like he could lead a team of misfits or maybe the Mighty Mutanimals, if he was interested.

Raph has shown that he can learn to put his temper aside when someone else worse than him goes to far, i.e. Casey. He was assertive in the 2007 film when he wanted to save Leo and his city.

If Wolverine can lead a team, Raph can.

The only reason I'd like to see Leo as the leader in this show is because I'm not fond of what they're doing with him, personally.
Holy crap, you just reminded me of that Wolverine and the X Men team series that aired on NickToons TV, I completely forgot about that series. Than there was X Men 3 boy they really screwed Cyclops over. It was like the staff just hated his character or something.

I'm glad there not doing that with Leo, 80s series treated Leo bad I don't need that again. Not saying I like his 180 character turn this series but if he gets major character development that shows him into the character we know and love I'm down for it

Edit;

Whenever Shredder shows up I have a feeling that's when the breaking point of Raph leadership will get, he will realize that maybe it wasn't his thing.