View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 06:17 PM   #19
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1237 View Post
Even when they brought back Chun Li, I don't think it was enough. I loved Cammy, She is my all time favorite. Yes thong and all. For me, the SF3 era were dark times, they brought back Chun Li, but not the great Cammy?

Capcom learn its mistake and in the Alpha series, they made Cammy some what of a focus. Even being a hidden fighter in I think Alpha 2? Than when they made SF4, Cammy came back because Cammy won the fan voted contest on who they want in the first edition of SF. No votes for SFV. Cammy was there, and I think she looks the best in SFV. It really puts the SF4 look to shame.

I hardly played SFIII because of no Cammy. Outside of SF1, I follow the rule, Capcom does not get my money unless they put Cammy in. I only got the SFIII series as of late because the pack had all the classic games with Cammy. Trust me, if it was just SFIII, I am not buying.
I like Cammy, so yeah it's a pity she wasn't in SFIII, but oh well.

I mained Cammy a lot in Ultra 4, but she had been nerfed a lot from Super SF4 and Arcade Edition.

Cammy was at its best in the Capcom vs. SNK games, tbh. She is pretty strong in Capcom vs. SNK 2. Haven't played enough of Marvel vs. Capcom games to know how good she's in those.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote