View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #16
KittenBunny
Foot Soldier

Location: Tuna can. Shud be a luxurious Tiger Kitten Bunny Pad- straight outta a '66 Vouge Italia Living Issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa_smurf73 View Post
Rock! I like your ideas for a basic and advanced view.

I'll contact the owner of the TMNT Museum. He is actually a member here. If he is comfortable with us using his list, then I will work to compile everything he has listed, and respond here when it is complete.

In the mean time, does anyone else have suggestions for fields, aside from what we have already posted?
Can you please have one field for the weapon color/variants that came with some lines of TMNT products, for example the next mutation figures had many different colored weapons released for each character, ie. Dragon Lord with black weapons, or orange weapons. and even more specific Mike with all black weapons, and purple weapons with red extension in tonfas....

Other descriptive fields can include also a country of origin for the card, as there were card variants like the spanish Tortugas, and additionally a field for special release cards like those that were in the UK, with the different arts.

I hope you get what I mean

xx kb