View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 09:32 PM   #2
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I didn't realize I owned or played so many Wiiware games but I guess I did as I made a huge list while scrolling through the games released in wikipedia for it. I thought it had only been a couple. Sadly most are just Wii versions of very well known franchises so while not bad games they don't offer anything that is a must have.

Excitebike World Rally is cool if you like Excitebike and want a new game.
Blaster Master Overdrive was pretty cool so if you like Blaster Master go for it, though the new Zero is better.
Bomberman Blast is Bomberman, a good version but nothing special and now no online.

I think DIY would be cool to own but who knows what it's like without online, maybe it doesn't even boot up?

Space Invaders Get Even - A very unique take on Space Invaders, a very fun game.

Castlevania The Adventure rebirth and Contra Rebirth are very good enhanced remakes.

Pokemon Ranch is a bit pointless now and the US version never got the Platinum update that Japan did but it was cool to see your Pokemon in chibi form and you could get an exclusive Pokemon.

There was a japanese sidescroller SNES game that was a lot of fun but can't remember the name sadly when they used to brag about having import titles, it was really colorful and fun...and this never came out on Wii U.

Bubble Bobble Plus! and Puzzle Bobble Plus were pretty cool, then again if you like those games, they were basically the game you expect with a few exclusive things that made them stand out.

Dr. Mario Online Rx was awesome but now there's no online so it's just Dr. Mario, a good version and you could use the wiimote but there's other ways to play Dr. Mario.

Frogger Returns, basically frogger, pretty fun but frogger.

Mr. Driller W looked fun but yeah...just another Mr. Driller.

Pokemon Rumble was fun but there's been like 5 Rumble games that have more content since.

Strong Bad game - Not really into that type of game but my friend loved it.

I always wanted to check out the enhanced port of Chronos Twins but I never did.

Phoenix Wright Trilogy with motion controls, I always wanted to check it out but owning them already and not being anything really new made me not do it.

Star Soldier R - This game looked fun but I never played it.

there used to be an exclusive Club Nintendo game, did you ever get that one? It was ok, not bad but nothing amazing but what made it special is that it was exclusive and now likely very expensive on ebay through codes.

I just learned Carmen SanDiego and Where's Waldo had some games for Wiiware, apparently they're bad and expensive but I would like to play them..

Last edited by sdp; 06-07-2017 at 09:39 PM.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote