View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 04:32 PM   #46
theassassin
Foot Soldier

Well these are pretty good, but yet again I'm left disappointed, as they could be better.

-Belt buckles need to be silver/grey toned, like they are in the cartoon.
-Shells should be brown, not green, like they are in the cartoon.
-Face sculpts are very mediocre and seem generic. We need 4 unique facesculpts based on their cartoon personalities, basing them off poor-quality artwork and reusing the same face is not good enough.

It's things like this that just make me facepalm. They're clearly supposed to be cartoon based, so WHY NOT DO YOUR RESEARCH PROPERLY AND GET THEM RIGHT??!! Why are all these companies so lazy and incompetant, it's not that hard to put a DVD of the show on or even find a clip on youtube, rather than just googling "TMNT cartoon" and using the first random image you find, which is what I assume they've done.

So hoping they improve these issues (though they probably won't) and of course we need a properly scaled Shredder, Splinter, April, Bebop, Rocksteady, Foot Soldier, etc as well. And FFS KEEP THE STYLE CONSISTANT. Don't want to see them getting cocky like Playmates and First Gokin and thinking because their first figures sold well they can start "stylizing" the next ones and putting in their own random quirky ideas in there - STICK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL!!
theassassin is offline   Reply With Quote