View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 02:22 AM   #9926
Ninjinister
無問題

Ordered Warrior Horse with Mikey over the weekend and found Warrior Horse with Raph at Wal-Mart today, so now I finally have all of the "horse" figures released. I just gotta find my Evil Warhorse from Movie III that's floating around here somewhere.

Still haven't seen hide nor hare of Samurai Don or standalone Samurai Usagi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
Vs Rip-Spin Warriors

The line has been out for quite a while. But it has a mix of different licenses in it including Marvel, Street Fighter, Ghostbusters and more. But it really didn't gain much interest and I didn't think anything beyond the original releases were ever produced. But suddenly today Mattel had the Shredder/Splinter set and Raphael single figure showed up on eBay along with tons of other listings. But now it looks like they have removed almost all of them.

I did take a shot and ordered a case of the blind bag Mega Construx figures while that listing was up. So it will be interesting to see what shows up.
Weird, yeah I'm in different toy aisles quite a bit around here and while they don't interest me in the slightest, something like that in as many brands would have jumped out at me at some point, I'm sure.