View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 03:47 PM   #45
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I could see the turtles possibly defeating the Mane Six from My Little Pony, but with high difficulty, planning and some luck since the characters from FiM have either superhuman strength, speed or magic that can warp reality. In the case of Pinkie Pie, she is pretty much immortal due to her rules of funny so I'd count her out entirely. The turtles would have to use their skills of ninjitsu and Donatello would arguably be the most valuable member of team due to his technological knowledge and inventions that could counteract Twilight/Raritys magic and Applejack/RainbowDashs brute strength.

Kung Fu Panda, I could see the turtles giving some trouble to their characters but I think the KFP characters would ultimately win due to the unbelievable strength advantage and the haxy Kung Fu techniques like the Wuxi Finger Hold. I do think Splinter could beat Shifu in a straight fight though.

Street Sharks? Now I think thats a difficult one.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote