Quote:
Leo

*Red-eared slider turtle
*He’s got a certain swagger to him
*Incredibly intelligent
*He boasts irreverent charm and a rebel heart
*He doesn’t have a burden of leadership so he’s more free, laid back
*Kind of a smart buddy, what he does is always quippy
*The kind of guy who’d say “Look I don’t mean to be condescending, oh I’m sorry, that means; talk down to you.”
*Very lean
*Uses a ōdachi sword
*Mikey and Leo have the special relationship, Mikey is the youngest brother and Leo takes him under his wing
*He’s the kind of guy who creates catchphrases
They're quotes from the recent podcast, apparently.

Regardless, these descriptions seem to hint at an interesting and dynamic characterization for Leo. It seems like he will have some sort of sarcastic/ dead-pan type of personality, with a Spider-Man-like twist. In short, he will be an every-man type character.

It also looks like he will be extremely arrogant, maybe even aggressively so. Combine that with the supposedly charismatic/jester-like traits he'll possess, and I think you will end up with a type of character that will consistently make a fool out of himself.

I'm imagining a scenario where Leonardo's thinking up of a clever catchphrase, while he is in the middle of a battle. Of course, when he finally comes up with one, he'll botch the execution, while making a fool out of himself in the process. He might get hit in the process of making that catchphrase, or he might ignore the villain (of the week, perhaps), who then goes on to try to get his brothers.

However, his toy description labels him as a "trickster" ...

Maybe he will have self-esteem issues? I don't know ...

Last edited by Papenbrook; 02-26-2018 at 03:16 PM.