View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 10:50 AM   #10
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Oh dear. Uh... no thanks?

Being THAT company however and how Bay clearly likes to shove his ideas in there even if he's "just a producer"... it's like you just automatically know in what ways it would be bound to go wrong. There's no way in hell that Bay & Co. wouldn't try their damnedest to ensure that she's sexy to their supposed target audience.

Spoiler:
But... that would kinda make me giggle a lot when plenty of male fans/viewers are feeling sorta awkward about noticing.

And I REALLY don't care to watch any of the boys being made to be drooling over her. Please no.

If they did bring her in, I request there be a large enough age difference to kind of put a stop to going in that direction. Either she's too old for them OR maybe bump the guys up into their 20s and maybe she's a new "little sister" who has come along and is just in her teens. Too young for them, accepted as a sister, and maybe go with the slimmed down design some of the concept art had for the guys before they decided to make them so much bigger in the films.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote