View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 12:40 AM   #5
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

For some reason, I am inclined to believe that there is no such thing as the "2k3 turtle universe" or the "Live Action Movie Universe" among the Ten Dimensions since there is no indication of their existence in the show.

The Ten Dimensions I think might be:
1. 2k12 turtles universe
2. 80s turtles universe
3. Mirage Turtles universe
4. Dimension X
5. Usagi's Dimension
6. Hell
7. Mirage Usagi's world
8.OT Usagis world (since the 2k12 turtles meet the 80s turtles, who meet this guy. Of course, that could also be used as an arguement for the 2003 turtles, but I do not believe they met the 'real' 80s turtles who met the 2k12 ones. More on that for another topic).
9. Dimension Z
10. Dream Beavers Dimension or Heaven?

Either way, the Ten Dimensions might've likely just been just come up with by the writers to create a cool sounding title rather than actually logically fit in 10 distinct parallel universes.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote