View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 09:46 AM   #25
funatic
Mad Scientist

What a great milestone issue to celebrate, rich! I remember way back when you were polling the masses on here for what they like to see in a variant cover. Glad to see it coming to fruition! Will the cover pay homage to it's record-breaking status?

A little curious why you're not revealing the artist though? If I had to take a guess I'd say it's Lavigne—he's a big Mirage name but his art isn't always highly sought after so maybe that's why you're keeping it secret... and that hand-colored top pledge tier sounds right up his ally with all the great coloring work I've seen him do on other artist's inks. Just my guess, no need to confirm or deny!

I'll definitely be on board no matter who it is or what it looks like! Your site is such a valuable resource, and with all your awesome work delivering the Odyssey books out, I'm happy to throw some greenbacks your way. Looking at how you've more than doubled your goal already, I think many here feel the same. Maybe it's time to consider some STRECH GOALS now to really incentivize and knock this thing out of the park!
funatic is offline   Reply With Quote