View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 12:39 AM   #94
Snailman
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWDESAI
hey collector i'm leonardo from the boards.
Hey! leonardo! Good so see a familiar face, or name to be technical. I wonder if any other he-man.org people are on this board?
Actually, I was going to ask you if you posted on this board on that topic you were posting on today (the one with TMNT getting butts kicked).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWDESAI
Anyways yea my toysrus only had teh vehicles in stock, the figures hadn't hit yet. I have everything moc mib so far, cept shredder and splinter which someone already picked me up and i get this wed. and a loose leo mike sewer sllider and shell cycle. I also got the four giants mint in case, and 1 open giant leonardo. Man i lovebeing a turtle....fan...
Splinter is pretty cool, although I don't like him being grey all that much. I always pictured him as being brown/black in the old 80's comics. That & his legs are a pain in the butt. Playmates must not want any of their figures to sit down, 'cause the way their legs are set up it's almost impossible for them to sit on their rears. I'm wondering how they'll fit into the battle shell!

-Snailman
Snailman is offline   Reply With Quote