View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 09:22 PM   #56
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Some final thoughts, I wanted to post these before but after monday I was super busy and I"ll be fairly busy for the rest of the week, so looks like I finished just in time as I'd only be able to watch about one episode (normal speed) per day.

I realized how both Kraang and non-super Shredder were defeated in a lackluster way. I mean yeah they were defeated but I never expected those to be their final defeats, especially the Kraang since they had been defeated similarly before and the Triceratons were the main focus.

Overall I enjoyed the series as I mentioned, many of the problems I had before I stopped watching after season 2 were no longer big problems though I did find plenty of new ones. April/Karai were just characters that I never liked in the show, the horror stuff as you guys know by now also sucked, a few of their changes I was not a fan.

Overall I would rate it as my least favorite after 2k3 and the OT, but that doesn't mean I think it sucks or that 2k3/OT are flawless, those two shows have plenty of annoying things to me, I just have more problems with the Nick show. Still an awesome cartoon and worthy of the TMNT name.

I still want to discuss the final episode but I'll do that in the main thread, man what a bittersweet ending, not one that I wanted for the show but whatever.

I'm also not done with this thread, when I have time, hopefully tomorrow I'll watch the 2007 movie and try to fit it in continuity with the show, I don't think it should be too difficult besides obviously some events having to have occurred off-screen before then but whatever I'll do my best to shoehorn it in.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote