View Single Post
Old 02-22-2005, 11:53 AM   #1
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

New Ep Discussion: "Reality Check" aka Machi's EVIL

And you thought I was gone for good….

Well, after a bit of a hiatus, I have returned to entertain and antagonize you with a teaser for our newest upcoming episode of the Ninja turtles. (I know, Hun on the Run is supposed to be next. But we’ve had enough spoilers from that… )

So, the Triceratons are gone, Shredder’s keeping out of sight, and things are calming down for our family of fighters. Time for a break!

If only that were true.

An old enemy’s going to make an appearance, and turn the boys’ world upside down. Ripped out of their home and strewn across time and space, the boys could be Millions of years away from home. What kind of dimensions are they going to find themselves in?
Will they go back in time? Will they find themselves 5000 years in the future? A world where they were trained by Splinter to be evil? Or trained by the Shredder? What about a world where they weren’t trained to be ninjas, and lived like wild animals? What about a world where they were accepted by society? What if they end up in a world where scientists or the government has captured them? Or maybe.. a world where they never existed? When you’re dealing with time and trans-dimensional travel, anything is possible. And that’s not always a good thing…

Let us not forget the trauma the boys will undergo… alone. Our first victim is Michelangelo. While he is an excellent fighter, he depends on his brothers to be there for him. What is he going to experience? What can he do to get reunited with his brothers? How will Any of them know? You can’t figure out how to get somewhere if you Don’t Know Where you are.

So what is going to happen? Who will Mike meet that will help him get back to his dimension?

The next few weeks are going to be very interesting. The boys are getting tossed helter-skelter, and the struggle to get back together is going to be NUTS. From Reality Check to The Real World Part Two, its going to be Big goings on. One can only wonder what Shredder will be up to during this time…

WILL MIKEY FIND HIS WAY BACK?!
HOW WILL HE EVER BE REUNITED WITH HIS BROTHERS?!
WHY IS HE STILL TRYING THAT SUPERHERO STUFF?!
CAN YOU STAND THE FACT THAT ITS OVER TWO WEEKS UNTIL THIS SHOWS?! MAYBE THREE?!?!?!

((Any My personal question… Where the Heck is Splinter?! First it was Beijing hanging in the middle of the air for months on end, and Now Splinter’s disappeared on us! He was so Active during the first season… now he’s just…blah. We’ve barely seen him since “The Lesson” (which I am STILL trying to find. As well as the Xmas ep. Help me!)! I sincerely hope we get to see him in action, as in Not meditating in his room or just sitting around watching the boys. Bishop’s Gambit won’t come FAST ENOUGH! ))

STAY TUNED!!!

(Mods are Welcomed to comment and tell me I'm Evil! )