Thread: E3
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 10:21 PM   #25
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Speak for yourself, me and Shredder have been on the show floor since Friday morning.
my bad, I goofed Are you actually at the conference/showing???

I missed the conference but watched a few trailers/videos.

I wasn't too thrilled about Gears 5. Honestly I am pretty disappointed with the fact that they are bringing back the class system to horde mode from Gears 4.... I used to love horde mode, but absolutely hate it now bc of the class system. Escape mode sounds interesting, but I wish they would have brought back over-run mode.......
I wish so badly that they would have released that for Gears of War 3 like they were planning to instead of Gears judgement.......

Halo Infinite I am a little confused about the trailer, but that's bc I did play Halo 5 yet. I own it, but Haven't gotten around to playing it. But its being released as a launch game for the next-gen.

Xbox Scarlett was actually a nice little surprise. I am happy that it sounds like they are focusing more on the gaming aspect and experience this time around and they are really pushing for cross platform. I was also impressed with the hardware, but then again I am not up to date with the latest pc hardware.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote