View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 02:29 AM   #11
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

The biggest flaw in this logic is that for some people [like myself] this is their main source of income or ONLY source of income. What you described is basically the job description, the backbone skill to being a successful re-seller. Otherwise you're losing money or only breaking even, 'cept you never really break even since there is so much work involved if you don't know what you're doing.

Is being a construction worker like going to the bathroom? I would imagine that being a doctor, nurse, or sanitation worker is like going to the bathroom since there are times one might have to deal with pee or poo. So there would be aspects of those sorts of jobs that might not be dinner conversation.

HOWEVER:

If I were dating someone and she introduced me to her parents, and one of them asked me what I do, and the other said "don't ask him that, Marge! Talking about what you do for a living is like talking about going to the bathroom!" I might reconsider marrying into that family.

Coro and I don't always see eye to eye sometimes, but he is a veteran who served in some branch of the military, so I don't think anyone is in any position to regulate his free speech if he fought for ours. Just my opinions.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote