View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 01:19 PM   #16
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Finished season 2 and this season was definitely inferior to the first, it has a few stronger episodes but it also has plenty more horrible ones. The second half was better than the first half of s2.

The finale is a rehash of the first one and even though it was done much better and was more enjoyable it still feels like we've already done this.

Irma as a hipster was neat but her being Kraang Subprime was a bit lame, April having psychic powers is not cool though her being resistant to the mutagen is a cool enough story as to why the Kraang want them.

The mecha turtle was awesome, I didn't remember this had happened. Leo's new voice actor isn't that good, I miss Jason Biggs. Casey Jones was never amazing though he did get a little less annoying in his other appearances.

I already miss the human foot soldiers. I loved the episode of the chinese spirit and granting mystic foot ninja powers to the Purple Dragons. Speaking of which the purple dragons are only those 3 members? And wasn't one of those the one who helped the turtles in one episode? Why hasn't that been followed up on. NY still looks rather empty even with the second invasion and all it had was a minor Earth Defense Force appearance?

The pizza episode has to be one of the worst ones the show has made, it was also the third horror themed episode this season. The LARP episode was ok.

I had no idea this season ended in a cliffhanger, odd that the invasion seemed pretty small in the end.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote